• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed. Thank you for renting with me! I hope you all have a great trip! - Points for Rent: 55 OKW Points - $16/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi! I'm looking for a studio (2 adults & 2 kids) for Aug 18-20. Is there availability anywhere? Doesn't really matter what resort!

Hi! I'm looking for a studio (2 adults & 2 kids) for Aug 18-20. Is there availability anywhere? Doesn't really matter what resort!
Saratoga has a standard studio for 32 or a preferred studio for 38. Send me a PM if you are interested in either of those :)

Hi. Looking for a studio 1 night at either Beach Club or Boardwalk. 7/12 - 7/13. 2A/3C. Thank you

160 points available for rent, September 2022 UY, OKW. Need to be used by August 31, 2023. $17/point.

Usable for all resorts except Riviera.

I have additional points if needed to complete a reservation!

Friendly and experienced renter.

$17 USD / point
A standard rental agreement will be applicable with 50% payment due when a confirmed booking is made with remainder to be paid at an agreeable date no less than 2 months before check in. Payment accepted through Venmo or PayPal. I’m happy to look for availability. Send a private message with your dates!
Can you see if Boardwalk or Beach Club has a one bedroom open for July 10 only one night?

160 points available for rent, September 2022 UY, OKW. Need to be used by August 31, 2023. $17/point.

Usable for all resorts except Riviera.

I have additional points if needed to complete a reservation!

Friendly and experienced renter.

$17 USD / point
A standard rental agreement will be applicable with 50% payment due when a confirmed booking is made with remainder to be paid at an agreeable date no less than 2 months before check in. Payment accepted through Venmo or PayPal. I’m happy to look for availability. Send a private message with your dates!
PM sent

Any chance of availability for 8/28 at Villas at Grand Californian studio? Probably not, but I thought I’d ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter