CLOSED: Thank you for Renting with Me! 28 Points Expiring 1/31/2017 $12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,
I would like to rent my 235 points to someone before they expire on 1/31/2017. I also have additional points if needed. We will not be able to go this year:sad:so I would be happy to make a reservation for someone else. I have rented in the past and there were no issues with the agreement. The points are banked so I would not be able to trade them into another member account. Please contact me and I can check availability ASAP. I accept Paypal transactions as a Family/Friend so there aren't any fees for either of us

I am very new to all this, but I'm trying to plan a birthday trip for my 6 year old daughter. November 5-9, for a family of 4. Would there be any availability for that time I can rent from you?

I am very new to all this, but I'm trying to plan a birthday trip for my 6 year old daughter. November 5-9, for a family of 4. Would there be any availability for that time I can rent from you?
I am so sorry there doesn't seem to be anything avail for those dates. They show a 3 bdrm at AKV with a Savannah view for the 7-9, but it is very costly. Just wanted you to know. So sorry!

I am so sorry there doesn't seem to be anything avail for those dates. They show a 3 bdrm at AKV with a Savannah view for the 7-9, but it is very costly. Just wanted you to know. So sorry!
Thank you for checking and your quick response! Good luck renting your points. ☺️

looking for any weekdays the first two weeks of November, 2 night stay preferable but will settle for 1. Hoping for AKL standard or lowest cost options

thank you!

I am looking for a studio January 30th through Feb 2nd. Prefer Animal Kingdom or Beach Club, but honestly just looking for a good deal.

looking for any weekdays the first two weeks of November, 2 night stay preferable but will settle for 1. Hoping for AKL standard or lowest cost options

thank you!
Studios Avail for:
BLT 11/9
AKV-Kidani 11/1-11/2
OKW- 11/6
Poly- 11/1
SSR- 11/8
WLV- 11/9
Let me know! Should I check for a lgr room?

I am looking for a studio January 30th through Feb 2nd. Prefer Animal Kingdom or Beach Club, but honestly just looking for a good deal.
Jackpot!

Avail for Studios for your dates at the following:
BLT (53),AKV-Jambo (savannah)(45) or Kidani (std (35) or savannah (45)),BWV (garden/Pool)(47), OKW (33), Poly (std (53) or Lake (65)), SSR (std (35) or pref (41)) and WLV (46)

Let me know!

Last edited:
The site is unavail at the moment but I will keep checking!

Hi! Is there any availability for a studio Oct 27-Nov 2, all days or partial. Thank you!

Yes there is a studio (prefer and std) avail for those dates! Let me know!
Is it on the monorail? Are you able to tell me which resorts there is availability for.
I was looking in particular for Polynesian,grand Floridian or blt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter