Closed Thank You!! BWV, AKV, OKW & VWL Points for rent $13&14

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm looking for a largish points transfer of points for Villas at Wilderness Lodge.
You mention availability in your heading BUT when I read your post/thread, no sign of VWL

Have they all been sold?
I'd need approx 100

Thanks

Hello, I just joined yesterday hoping to find someone with a 2BR timeshare available to rent the week of 10/25/14 – 11/1/14. Do you happen to have availability at the Boardwalk or anywhere else? I haven’t had much luck finding anything hoping you can help? Thank you!

We are interested in going Oct 4-11 2014 and staying at Animal Kingdom in a standard value studio. Our dates could be somewhat flexible.

I think I've replied to most everyone but if I have missed anyone I apologize as I have been out of town due to a loss in my family. I do still have points available so please contact me @ amyngeoff@gmail.com w/ desired dates, resort and villa size!

Thanks Amy

Planning a trip in 2015 do you have any points that would be valid during the December time frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter