Closed. Thank you all - 60 points available for rent, September 2023 UY, OKW. Need to be used by August 31, 2024. $16/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupcake232

Mouseketeer
60 points available for rent, September 2023 UY, OKW. Need to be used by August 31, 2024. $16/point.

Also have 60 SSR Points available for travel beginning 2/1/24. $16/pt.

Usable for all resorts except Riviera.

Friendly and experienced renter.

$16 USD / point
A standard rental agreement will be applicable with 50% payment due when a confirmed booking is made with remainder to be paid at an agreeable date no less than 2 months before check in. Payment accepted through Venmo or PayPal. I’m happy to look for availability. Send a private message with your dates!

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
1st option: May 21 - 24
2nd option: May 18-24
2. Resort, with priority listed:
BWV, AKV, open
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom
Studio

I want to go to Grand Californian, studio - dates very specific.
Feb 17-20th.
are they still avail? can you do waitlist for me?
Pls lmk..ty

I want to go to Grand Californian, studio - dates very specific.
Feb 17-20th.
are they still avail? can you do waitlist for me?
Pls lmk..ty
Hello, there is no availability for your dates and I am unable to do a waitlist at this time. Sorry I can’t help.

Hello. I’m not seeing any availability at this time. Sorry I can’t help!
No problem. I will be at the World Nov 30th to Dec 2nd if you see anything. I can cancel my Disney room. Currently staying at Yacht Club but open to other resorts. I am staying at BoardWalk Dec 1st to Dec 8th

No problem. I will be at the World Nov 30th to Dec 2nd if you see anything. I can cancel my Disney room. Currently staying at Yacht Club but open to other resorts. I am staying at BoardWalk Dec 1st to Dec 8th
The only thing I see right now is Old Key West Studio on 11/30 for 13 points. PM me if you are interested!

Hi there! I’m looking for a studio for 4 nights either the last week of April (4/21 - 4/27), or Memorial Day weekend (5/25 - 5/29). Any luck?
Saratoga, old key west, grand Floridian, poly, copper creek, bay lake tower, and animal kingdom all have 4 nights of availability.
I don’t have enough points for 4 nights however. Maybe you can find someone that does? Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter