CLOSED - THANK YOU! - 500 BWV Pts for Rent/$17 pp/Exp 12/01/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for checking. Do you know if there is any way, as a non-DVC member I would be able to be put on the waitlist? Would I need to go through a booking site? Sorry, this is my first time trying to rent points or even stay in a DVC.
You would have to be a member to waitlist a reservation at a DVC resort. There might be availability for 2 bedrooms for those dates at other DVC resorts.

You would have to be a member to waitlist a reservation at a DVC resort. There might be availability for 2 bedrooms for those dates at other DVC resorts.
I checked for you and there is 2 bedrooms available at other DVC resorts for those dates:
OKW has one and it would be 178 pts
SSR has std view for 183 pts
SSR has pref view for 210 pts
SSR Treehouse also is avail for 225 pts
And there's also the Copper Creek Cabins for 537 pts if you really wanted to splurge!!!

I checked for you and there is 2 bedrooms available at other DVC resorts for those dates:
OKW has one and it would be 178 pts
SSR has std view for 183 pts
SSR has pref view for 210 pts
SSR Treehouse also is avail for 225 pts
And there's also the Copper Creek Cabins for 537 pts if you really wanted to splurge!!!

Thanks for checking. I'll chat with my husband and see what he wants to do.

Need 36 points for Boardwalk if possible. 4/29-5/1
or 42 points for Beach Club same time frame
Can pay asap if available.
Let me know! Thanks!!!

Any availability at Disney Hilton Head 3/18-3/20?
Hi, I love Hilton Head! You didn't mention what size villa? Studios are not available, there is 1 bed for fri nite and 2 bed for sat nite, but you would have to move rooms....

Hi, I love Hilton Head! You didn't mention what size villa? Studios are not available, there is 1 bed for fri nite and 2 bed for sat nite, but you would have to move rooms....

well it’s just two of us but how many points are those rooms? Never been to Hilton head and my job is randomly giving us that as a long weekend so I thought I’d check it out

I have extra points that we just won't be using this year available for rent. I can reserve at BWV immediately for reservations thru 11/30/22. And at any other resort up to 7 months prior to arrival date.
50% deposit once reservation confirmed by email; balance due 90 days before check in.
Cancellation policy: the points are yours once they are rented; but I will work with you as much as I can to rebook subject to availability.
Minimum rental 50 pts. I have rented points multiple times in the past both as a renter and as the person renting to others.

PLEASE DON'T PUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON HERE. Only the information requested below.

-Check-in / check-out dates
-Resort preference(s)
-Room sizes(s)...studio / 1 bedroom / 2 bedroom
-Desired view...standard / preferred / boardwalk / etc…
-Number of occupants… Adults / children (please include ages of children)

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks so much!!

well it’s just two of us but how many points are those rooms? Never been to Hilton head and my job is randomly giving us that as a long weekend so I thought I’d check it out
1 bedroom is 29 pts and 2 bedroom is 36 points. To be honest, you could probably find accommodations more reasonable. Also Hilton Head DVC is not on the beach but it does have a beach club with pool that is on the beach. I've gone to Hilton Head alot. I normally stay in Sea Pines. There's a facebook group called "We <3 Hilton Head Island" that has owners post vacation rentals that you can rent direct, and there's Sea Pines Resort (that is who I usually rent through) that has vacation villas and also Vacation Company and Beach Properties. And there's a Marriott, Omni and Sonesta Resort all beachfront as well. Good luck with it.

I have extra points that we just won't be using this year available for rent. I can reserve at BWV immediately for reservations thru 11/30/22. And at any other resort up to 7 months prior to arrival date.
50% deposit once reservation confirmed by email; balance due 90 days before check in.
Cancellation policy: the points are yours once they are rented; but I will work with you as much as I can to rebook subject to availability.
Minimum rental 50 pts. I have rented points multiple times in the past both as a renter and as the person renting to others.

PLEASE DON'T PUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON HERE. Only the information requested below.

-Check-in / check-out dates
-Resort preference(s)
-Room sizes(s)...studio / 1 bedroom / 2 bedroom
-Desired view...standard / preferred / boardwalk / etc…
-Number of occupants… Adults / children (please include ages of children)

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks so much!!
Hi I am looking for a room that would fit 6 adults and 1 child
Boardwalk
Beach club
Preferred view
May 22-28
Thank you

Hi, I’m looking for 324 points for:
Grand Californian, 1 Bedroom Standard
8/13-8/19 (6 nights)
2 adults, 2 kids 12, 15
Thanks!

Boardwalk
Beach club
Preferred view
May 22-28
Thank you
I think I have all of my points committed at this point, if not, I'll let you know.

Hi New to site so cannot PM yet.

Looking for Boardwalk 2 bedroom standard view for May 22 to 27 4 adults (parents and adult children)

Thanks

LAST MINUTE! Check in/out- either Wed January 26-28 OR Thursday January 27-28, 2022

Polynesian is the preferred resort, studio or 1 bedroom. Any view

2 adults and 2 kids

Thanks!!

Boardwalk
Beach club
Preferred view
May 22-28
Thank you
Boardwalk
Beach club
Preferred view
May 22-28
Thank you
Hi, So you would need a 2 bedroom, which sleeps 9. Smaller than that only sleeps 5.
BWV and BCV have nothing. I've listed below the only WDW DVC's that have availability for those dates.
SSR has a 2 bedroom pref view and uses 245 pts
OKW has a 2 bedroom and uses 208 pts
Just let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter