Closed - Thank you -264 BWV points to rent at $20 per point. Must be used by 5-31-2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I might be interested in Saratoga for those dates, I would need something that sleeps 5.
What about availability for October 18th-25th?
Nothing available at BWV then either. We are inside the 7 month booking window so the more popular resorts will all be booked.
To sleep 5 you need a 1 bedroom or 2 depending on your sleeping arrangement. A 1 bedroom is fine if it's a family of 2 adults and 3 younger folks.

Looking for availability 11/21 or 11/22-27. Thanks so much! I've rented many times before if that helps!

Looking for availability 11/21 or 11/22-27. Thanks so much! I've rented many times before if that helps!
That's Thanksgiving week so not much available. Only availability is at Sarasota Springs, Old Key West & Glad Floridian. What type of room are you looking for (studio, 1 Brm or 1 Brm).

hi, interested in 5/6/23 to 5/13/23 2 BW standard studios thanks
sorry, working on several reservations and do not have enough points left at this time.
If one or two fall through I may. However, my advice is to try and find a renter as quickly as possible as standard rooms go extremely quickly.
Best.

yes thank you i am ready to purchase but if you're out of points i'll try davids.
i thought i had a little time for 11 month window but not sure how that works exactly.

Hello,
I have 264 BWV points to rent.
Just to let you know there is very limited availability at any WDW for most of the remainder of 2022 but I do not not mind checking for you. So, if you are interested in a WDW trip a before 5/31/23 I may be able to help.
I have been DVC member since 1997 and rented points many times but not in the last few years do to Covid. I have a rental agreement that is simple and fair, including a reasonable refund and payment policy.
Please PM me if interested.
Thanks.
Hello,

Is there any availability from sept 4-Sept 9 for studio rooms with standard view at any DVC resort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter