• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - THANK YOU!!! 100 Points for rent (cannot transfer) $12 pt - expire 3/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I all....thank you to all those that have checked in. I am away on a business trip until the end of the week. I will check back on all the requests when I get back and reply based on order request was received. I still have the 100 points to rent so if you are interested and can wait a few days, shoot me a message and I will get back to you when I return.
Hi, I am still interested in 3/1-3/5 or 6. Preferably a studio :)
Thank you :)

Hello. I am willing to take anywhere, any size that would fall in your available 100 point range. March 13-17. Thank you! 1 adult 3 children

Hello. I am willing to take anywhere, any size that would fall in your available 100 point range. March 13-17. Thank you! 1 adult 3 children
The only availability is a 1 BDRM at BWV on the 13th and 14th and 1 BDRM at Copper Creek on the 15th and 16th but the 100 points would be eaten up in two days.

Hi, I am still interested in 3/1-3/5 or 6. Preferably a studio :)
Thank you :)
Your dates are available in a 1 BDRM at Saratoga Springs but points needed are 154. are you interested in less days? For instance you could do a 1 BDRM on the 4th through the 6th for 108.

Hi,

We are looking for a reservation for 1 night at Boardwalk in a studio on March 15th. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter