• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

closed see you next year300 points on hold all others gone.12.50 pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplesimon

Mouseketeer
thanks
eveyone

Beach Club Resort up to Jan 8 2015
All other resorts up to Sept 8 2014

Email me at rosemarieharkins@yahoo.com Emailing me will get your request done faster.

Terms (are non refundable) 1/2 paid at reservation and balance due in 30 days, plus the paypal fees

I will work and try to help with change of reservations, but no refunds.

I have rented points before and no problems. Payment by Paypal.

Send me you name, the dates and type of room , resort desired and I will get back to you with availability.

thanks
Ro

a transfer is when you give your points to another member so they can use them as there own.

I'm very new to this process, and looking for room availability at BLT, AKV, or BWV. This is our first family trip to Disney World, and I'm just starting to research the DVC properties. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 adults, 2 children (7 & 5)
Our travel dates can be flexible for June, any Sunday through Friday, 6/8-6/13, 6/15-6/20, 6/22-6/27. Thanks!

Disney online booking is down for maintance today. So all request will be done tomorrow.

Let me know the dates you are looking to go, the room you want and the number of adults and children. I will get back to you tomorrow.

Hi
I am looking to go 22nd July 2014 - 5th August 2014, studio preferably AKV Savannah View, but to be honest any room would be fine SSR or BLT any really
Thanks
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter