CLOSED: Reservation for rent: BWV Studio - Boardwalk View, 12/28 - 1/1, 4 Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinb

DIS veteran
The Wisconsin Badgers are going to the Rose Bowl in California and so are we. Instead of spending NYE in Orlando, we'll be at Disneyland!

This is a reservation for a studio at Boardwalk Villas with a guaranteed Boardwalk view. Check in is Tuesday 12/28 and check out in Saturday 1/1 so it includes New Year's Eve itself. Nothing beats walking home from the NYE fireworks through the International Gate. I made this reservation on exactly the start of the 11-month window back in January and it was one of only a few left when I made the call when Member Services opened.

I love to have my morning coffee on the balcony and see the Boardwalk start to wake up, or relax there in the evening and people watch and I never get tired of seeing the Friendship boats do their little dance on Crescent Lake to and from the parks and BCV.

This is one of the very hardest to get reservations for DVC and it can be yours.

I have rented DVC points in the past and will provide a contract so we are both protected in the transaction. Studios will sleep up to 4 people plus an infant 3-years old and under. I can easily arrange for Magical Express if you need it. I can also add the Disney Dining Plan (DDP) to this reservation, but due to changes in DVC policies the plan must be paid for in advance on your credit card. Please let me know if you are interested in the DDP and I will review the procedures with you in advance.

Here is a photo I took one early morning in December 2009 to give you a taste of what kind of view this studio offers. Note: the exact location of your studio will be assigned at check-in, but you will be guaranteed to have a view of the boardwalk itself and Crescent Lake. Please see this link for a map with the location of the Boardwalk View units in blue:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=39043872&postcount=2

BWV-Stiched-2.jpg

Hi Robin
I know you probably just want to rent this as a complete ressie but we need one night at BWV studio for Dec 28. Can pay 10 dollars a point and send immediately via pay pal. No hard feelings either way just thought I would ask.
Have a great holiday
Mike:goodvibes

Does that guarantee a boardwalk view?
A boardwalk view is a special booking category. It used to just be a request within the preferred view category but too many people were disappointed when they requested a boardwalk view but received a pool or garden view instead.

My reservation is in the boardwalk view category so it is guaranteed to be be a view of the boardwalk and Crescent Lake :thumbsup2. It is a very hard to get category, especially over New Year's Eve. IIRC there were only 2-3 boardwalk view studios available when I booked, the rest having been booked by people with earlier check-in dates.

Hi Robin
I know you probably just want to rent this as a complete ressie but we need one night at BWV studio for Dec 28. Can pay 10 dollars a point and send immediately via pay pal. No hard feelings either way just thought I would ask.
Have a great holiday
Mike:goodvibes
Sorry, Mike. I really need to rent this as a whole reservation. It certainly didn't hurt to ask!

we were looking for 12/27 and 12/28 only but are local and may be able to change our dates to match this...

we were looking for 12/27 and 12/28 only but are local and may be able to change our dates to match this...
Sorry, Tammy but I can only rent out the entire 4-day reservation. Also, DVC will not allow me to split up a reservation and rent a day or two to one person and a day or two to another person. I wish I could!

It's official! The Badgers are going to the Rose Bowl and this reservation is still available. I sent PMs to everyone who asked for one :).

BTW, I just checked Disney's website and the CHEAPEST room available for 12/28 -1/1 is at CBR for $1233. My reservation is just a little bit more and you get a private balcony and that great guaranteed view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter