***CLOSED*** Reservation for Rent: Boardwalk View Studio Nov 4-7 $550

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELMC

DIS Veteran
***CLOSED*** This reservation was taken by the first person who contacted me. Thank you all for your replies and I'm sorry I was not able to help you.

Hello All,

I have a reservation for a Boardwalk View Studio for Saturday, November 4-Tuesday, November 7 that I cannot use. I don't want to cancel and put the points into holding, so I am making this reservation available at a discounted rate. This reservation uses 46 points and would normally rent for about $700. I am only asking for $550 for the entire stay. Compare that to rack rates for Standard View rooms at Boardwalk for this date are $440 per night!

Walk directly "home" from Epcot during Food and Wine, what could be better?

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!
Dan

Last edited:
Hi Dan, I don't know how to PM. But can pay you immediately and I have rented from lovely people on here before. Can you PM me (if one of the first two doesn't take it)? Thank you.

***CLOSED*** This reservation was taken by the first person who contacted me. Thank you all for your replies and I'm sorry I was not able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter