CLOSED. Reservation for Rent Beach Club Villas, studio room for April 4-11 2024 for $2,200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesplash

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
I have a confirmed reservation for BCV for April 4-11 2024 for a studio room. Because of an illness I will not be able to use the reservation. If anyone is interested let me know.

thanks

If you can’t find someone to take the whole week and would be willing to reduce days, I would be interested in April 4-7th. I’ve got a room booked through Disney currently, but I’d rather be at BCV! 🙂

If you can’t find someone to take the whole week and would be willing to reduce days, I would be interested in April 4-7th. I’ve got a room booked through Disney currently, but I’d rather be at BCV! 🙂
I have another person willing to rent from 7-11. Are you still interested in the 4-7?

Im still interested. Are you able to split the reservation without losing the days? Feel free to pm me the details.

I have a confirmed reservation for BCV for April 4-11 2024 for a studio room. Because of an illness I will not be able to use the reservation. If anyone is interested let me know.

thanks
Is this reservation available?

I checked with Disney I can’t split the reservation without losing it. I would have to cancel than rebook. That will not be possible.

see Disney response
Krystal at 12:56, Feb 17:

You would have to cancel and rebook if you would like to split the reservation. We cannot hold inventory, so it is very possible you would lose that part of your reservation.

Thanks for your interest but I can’t split the reservation.
click on link below to see Disney respons.

Attachments

• IMG_0088.png
    IMG_0088.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 7
I checked with Disney I can’t split the reservation without losing it. I would have to cancel than rebook. That will not be possible.

see Disney response
Krystal at 12:56, Feb 17:

You would have to cancel and rebook if you would like to split the reservation. We cannot hold inventory, so it is very possible you would lose that part of your reservation.

Thanks for your interest but I can’t split the reservation.
click on link below to see Disney respons.
Sent u a PM

I'd love the reservation can't do the dates though. If it was 4/7-4/14 I could do it. I'm planning a trip for that week and I've already taken the time off work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter