• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Reservation for Rent: 3/28/20-4/1/20, 2 BR villa, OKW, $1470, ($8.75 per point)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARREL

Earning My Ears
We can set up the Magical Express transportation from Orlando airport and dining plans if you wish. These points expire at the end of March, 2020. Our plans have changed and we cannot go on this trip. :( Please PM me!!! Thanks, Darrel.

Hi - can you trade these points for another reservation? It looks like there is some availability that you wouldn't expect (thanks to the downturn in travel this week, ahem). I'm looking for a 2 BR and it looks like Beach Club has availability. I am looking for 3/13-3/17 2 br, LMK if you think we could work something out. Thanks

Hi, I’m looking for 3/26 to 3/31. Is there a way to shift the reservation a couple of days? If so, I’m in!!

Hi - can you trade these points for another reservation? It looks like there is some availability that you wouldn't expect (thanks to the downturn in travel this week, ahem). I'm looking for a 2 BR and it looks like Beach Club has availability. I am looking for 3/13-3/17 2 br, LMK if you think we could work something out. Thanks
Yes, I can check on your dates. Can you PM me? That's the only way we could speak as email addresses and phone numbers aren't allowed in threads and replies.

I could also do 3/27-3/31 as well
Can you PM me? Please look up the instructions on PM conversations. I see that you just joined DIS boards. You need to have 10 posts (can be test posts) and the instructions will refer you to test/technical support to make the 10 test posts so that you can use PM conversation. Thanks.

If you happen to have any points left over. I am looking for one night, March 19th in a studio or one bedroom.

I am brand new to this board.. sent here from Facebook because I am searching for points to make a reservation next wek. Please let me know if your points are still available. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter