CLOSED/RENTED-Reservation for Rent: Thanksgiving 11/23/22-11/27/22 BLT 2 Bdrm Lake View-$15pp/230pts $3450 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

marissa0806

Earning My Ears
Opportunity for Thanksgiving at Bay Lake Tower as our family holiday plans have changed. Here's your chance as most resorts are sold out for Thanksgiving week.

2 Bedroom Lake View Villa:
  • 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair (Sleeps up to 9 Adults)
  • Includes 2 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, full kitchen, living (sleeper sofa/chair) and dining areas, washer and dryer, and a balcony.

4 Night Reservation
Check-In:
Wednesday, Nov 23 2022
Check-Out: Sunday, Nov 27 2022
Booked with 230 BLT points
Asking $15pp = $3450 OBO
We accept PayPal (Friends and Family) or Venmo.

Payment in full required as well as an e-docusign contract. Not refundable but if your plans change we can try to assist in updating your reservation based on availability (no guarantees). We’ve been DVC members for almost 20 years and are experienced owners/renters via this board.

Please message me if interested.

Last edited:
I will vouch that Marissa is excellent to work with as I rented from her previously and would gladly serve as a reference.

-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter