• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED pts all gone 200 pts for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chris,

If you still have the points and the 1BR at BW is still avail 1/22-1/25/18. We are interested. Please let me know! Thanks!

Just to confirm, my dates were jan 13th to 15th, not December :angel:
just checked no studios available anywhere the whole month of Dec.... they always go first..... only 1 and 2 BR villas available

Studio/1br availability dates between 12/27-1/6 for two or more consecutive nights for any Orlando DVC, except Saratoga Springs. Piecing together a last minute crazy train trip. Have rented points before : )

Thank you for checking!

Studio/1br availability dates between 12/27-1/6 for two or more consecutive nights for any Orlando DVC, except Saratoga Springs. Piecing together a last minute crazy train trip. Have rented points before : )

Thank you for checking!

Sorry but nothing available for 2 or more nights... only thing is 1 night at Saratoga Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter