CLOSED pts all gone 200 pts for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazz519

DIS Veteran
I have 200 pts for rent for 12.00 a point, these are banked points that I didn't use. All travel must be completed by 01/31/2018.. I have rented numerous times before and never had any problems. At this point I can get a reservation at any DVC resort.... Thanks

Hi looking to go from Jan 22nd to the 27th 2018. Is boardwalk or AKL available?

Hello, I'm looking to go Dec 10th to 14th, 2017. I'm open to a standard room at any of AKL, boardwalk, wilderness lodge, bay lake, grand floridian, beach club if there is availability.

Hi looking to go from Jan 22nd to the 27th 2018. Is boardwalk or AKL available?

Only thing available is at Saratoga Springs a 1br for all 5 nights for 115 pts for a standard or 135 for a preferred room... there is only partial availability (22,23,24) in a studio ... nothing for AKL or Boardwalk only 1 or 2 nights

Hello, I'm looking to go Dec 10th to 14th, 2017. I'm open to a standard room at any of AKL, boardwalk, wilderness lodge, bay lake, grand floridian, beach club if there is availability.
Sorry but nothing is available at any DVC resorts for the dates your looking for.... pretty much entire month of December is booked

Only thing available is at Saratoga Springs a 1br for all 5 nights for 115 pts for a standard or 135 for a preferred room... there is only partial availability (22,23,24) in a studio ... nothing for AKL or Boardwalk only 1 or 2 nights

Thanks I appreciate you looking! The only one we weren't crazy about is saratoga springs. So I guess we will book through Disney. Thank you though!!

My husband and I are thinking of taking a short trip October 22-24. Is there availability anywhere in standard studio? Thank you!

My husband and I are looking for Nov. 11 - 14th. Do they have anything available at that time?

Hi!

Could you please check the following for availability:

December 6-9 -- studio at any resort

January 18-21: studio at any resort.

Keith

Hi,
Looking for any resort available with a studio or 1-bedroom from 11/4/17-11/12/17. Two adults, one child.

TIA!

Hi, I'm looking for a studio for January 26-29. Thank you

Checked no Studios available anywhere, only things available are 1Bedrooms
Saratoga Springs 1BR Standard 76 pts
1 BR Preferred 88 pts
OKW 1 BR 73 pts

let me know if any of these work for you

Thanks Chris

Hi!

Could you please check the following for availability:

December 6-9 -- studio at any resort

January 18-21: studio at any resort.

Keith
Checked no Studios available anywhere for both dates you asked for , only things available are 1Bedrooms for 1/18 - 1/21
Saratoga Springs 1BR Standard 76 pts
1 BR Preferred 88 pts
OKW 1 BR 73 pts

Thanks Chris

AKL(Kidani preference) studio 16-22 Jan?

Checked no Studios available at AKL or anywhere else , only things available are 1Bedrooms
Saratoga Springs 1BR Standard 142 pts
1 BR Preferred 166 pts

They did have a studio at Saratoga but not for the exact dates you were asking they had 1/15 to 1/20 for 68 pts

Thanks Chris

Checked no Studios available at AKL or anywhere else , only things available are 1Bedrooms
Saratoga Springs 1BR Standard 142 pts
1 BR Preferred 166 pts

They did have a studio at Saratoga but not for the exact dates you were asking they had 1/15 to 1/20 for 68 pts

Thanks Chris
Not going to work but thank you for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter