• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points to Rent: 53-80 at SSR to be used at any resort by 11/30, $14 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevFam

DevFam
DVC Silver
Hello!

We have 53 points left to rent, originally at Saratoga but can be used for any resort. Happy to hunt for availability for you; this is our first year not being able to attend in person since we have a daughter who is immunocompromised. I am also willing to borrow a few more points (up to 80 total) if it gets you to the vacation you need

I have rented points to another poster, and they can serve as a reference that I am not a spammer in a faraway land :)

Let me know your dates and what resorts you are looking at. This amount is great for short trips.

If we find something to book, I would need the names of your travel party, home address, email, phone number. Payment would be sent after I can provide a confirmation number, with reimbursement only if the resorts close. We would also use one of the contracts suggested on the DVC Disboards.

Unfortunately, I cannot transfer as these points were previously banked.

Thanks!

Hi there looking for Savannah Room at Animal Kingdom Sep 24-25 if it’s available let’s talk!

Hi there looking for Savannah Room at Animal Kingdom Sep 24-25 if it’s available let’s talk!
Hi there, there are things available! First you will need to be able to DM so that all of your private information isn't on the boards. You can search for how to do that, but the gist is you need ten posts. Reach out after that and I am happy to book!

We are looking for a 2 bedroom standard view room at AKL for October 3-4 (one night).

Hi there, there are things available! First you will need to be able to DM so that all of your private information isn't on the boards. You can search for how to do that, but the gist is you need ten posts. Reach out after that and I am happy to book!
Ok should be able to very soon

We are looking for a 2 bedroom standard view room at AKL for October 3-4 (one night).
Hi, there is availability and I can do that! If you end up being interested, DM me with the names of your party, ages of any kids, your address, phone number, and email. It's 30 points, so the cost is $420 and it would be sent via PayPal after we both sign a contract and I provide you a confirmation number.

Looking to rent beginnning 9/30 for 3 nights. Studio - any resort except SSR. Thank you.

Priscilla Sayward

Looking for 4 nights (Nov. 30 - Dec. 4) at any resort for standard room. Is there any availability and if so, will this work with your must use by deadline? Thanks!

Sorry to anyone I have not yet PMd, but these points have now all been rented out. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter