CLOSED- POINTS RENTED- 92 Pts for Rent $10-$11pp must be used by 1/31/18- no studio requests please

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinsmom44

My favorite phrase? "Welcome Home!"
I have 92 points available for rent that must be used by 1/31/18. NO STUDIO REQUESTS PLEASE- none available at any resort right now through end of January.

1 bedrooms in January are plentiful at SSR and good availability at select other resorts, including AKL Kidani Savannah View. Studios are all booked at all resorts through end of January for the most part- nothing anywhere now through early January for sure. see sample availability calendars below as of the time of this posting.

$10 per point if you use minimum of 90 points
$11 per point if you use less than 90 points

Boardwalk Villas Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 3.43.46 PM.png

Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 3.42.40 PM.png

Old Key West Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 3.42.22 PM.png

Saratoga SpringsScreen Shot 2017-10-21 at 3.40.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 3.40.20 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We are going Jan 20-27 I see that you had a one bedroom available. However it appears that it would need more Disney points than what you have. So would I have to go and buy more points from another seller?

We are going Jan 20-27 I see that you had a one bedroom available. However it appears that it would need more Disney points than what you have. So would I have to go and buy more points from another seller?

there is still plenty of 1-2 bedroom availability at SSR for your dates but yes, you would have to find points from someone else for completing the entire reservation. I could book to use up the 92 points but you would have to then book from someone else for the remaining days you need then call to have the two reservations "joined".

There’s nothing that week, anywhere on property pretty much :( This site shows dvc availability for the next 60 days and there’s nothing that week https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/vacation-planning/resort-availability-stays/

Thanks for answering the poster. That is correct- November and December and most of early January are pretty much booked up all resorts all room sizes due to Food/Wine and Holidays. Plenty of availability for 1 ro 2 bedroom villas in mid-end of January. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter