• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points have been rented. 153 Polynesian Points For Rent at $18/pp,use year April 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artvandalay311

Earning My Ears
I have 113 Polynesian points with a use year of April 2022 available for transfer at $18 pp or 153 max for rent at $18 pp with the same use year.

Last edited:
Hello!
I am a fellow DVC member (own at BCV) who is looking for points for a Polynesian stay. I am hoping to stay in a Lakeview studio 5/10-15/22. I know it is available - I check everyday LOL! I'd love the clean transfer, but I think I need 118 points for our stay so if you had to borrow/bank I think I'd need you to make the reservation. Can't transfer borrowed or banked if I recall. Are we a good match?
*** Actually, if the extra points are this years points, I think I could bank them after you transferred. I'd have to check.

Last edited:

I have 113 Polynesian points with a use year of April 2022 available for transfer at $18 pp or 153 max for rent at $18 pp with the same use year.
I'm looking to stay 6/4-12, 2022 standard...which would be 158 points. Is that a possibility?

Hello!
I am a fellow DVC member (own at BCV) who is looking for points for a Polynesian stay. I am hoping to stay in a Lakeview studio 5/10-15/22. I know it is available - I check everyday LOL! I'd love the clean transfer, but I think I need 118 points for our stay so if you had to borrow/bank I think I'd need you to make the reservation. Can't transfer borrowed or banked if I recall. Are we a good match?
*** Actually, if the extra points are this years points, I think I could bank them after you transferred. I'd have to check.

Hello! Are you looking for 5/10 - 5/15 ? I am currently in conversation with 2 previous people about renting these points so I will get back to you shortly either way.

I'm looking to stay 6/4-12, 2022 standard...which would be 158 points. Is that a possibility?

It is definitely a possibility as far as the points go, but I am currently engaged with 2 previous inquiries about renting these points so I will get back to you shortly either way.

Hello! Are you looking for 5/10 - 5/15 ? I am currently in conversation with 2 previous people about renting these points so I will get back to you shortly either way.
Yes, the dates I am looking at are 5/10 - 15/22. Keeping my fingers crossed.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter