CLOSED: Points for Transfer: 124 AKV points with February 2022 Use Year - $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

POTCfan

DIS Veteran
I have 124 points with a February 2022 use year for transfer only (meaning you must have a DVC account that is able to accept a transfer of points). These points can be used for reservations starting in February 2022 until January 2023, or banked and used the following Use Year. Note that transferred points can not be borrowed. The home of these points is Animal Kingdom Villas (meaning you can book any resort 7 months out, and only Animal Kingdom Villas 7 to 11 months out).

Price of the points is $18 per point and you must take all 124 points (for a total of $2232). I accept Paypal provided you pay for any Paypal fees (if applicable).

PM me if you have any questions. Note that if you are new to this board and do not have 10 posts, you will have to follow the directions here HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM) before you are able to send me a private message.

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter