CLOSED: Points for Rent/Transfer: 646 OKW $16pp; 212 BCV $18pp; 728 BWV $18pp; 268 VGF $19pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do transfer points work with the 50% borrow rule? We own at OKW, but unable to use our full points due to the borrow rule and recent stay in August. We would love to go back in June and looking for 76 points. Both renting or transfer would work for our stay. Looking for OKW studio for June 19th to 25th.
I was wondering the same thing about the borrow rules effect on transfer points. MS is the only answer I'd trust on that.

I could rent the stay for you if you'd like. PM me if interested

AKV value studio (flexible on resort) Jan 7th -14th flexible on dates. Would prefer after Christmas but open to before. 2 adults 3 kids 11yrs 8yrs & 1yr old. Any availability? '
There is currently no availability at any property in Jan 2022 for 7 nights in either a studio or 1-bdrm.
Good luck

Okay, I believe I read it can take a little bit of time for the system to recognize you as having reach the 10 post minimum. I'll look for a message from you later on tonight. Thanks!

Hello, I'm inquiring about the dates below.

4/13/22 - 4/20/22
4 adults, 1 toddler, 1 6 month old
2 bedroom, BWV, BCV, BLT, BCV

4/13/22 -4/20/22
2 adults, 1 toddler, 1 6 month old
Studio, Poly

The dates can be flexible, anywhere from the beginning of April up to the 20th, 7 nights.

Thank you

Hello, I'm inquiring about the dates below.

4/13/22 - 4/20/22
4 adults, 1 toddler, 1 6 month old
2 bedroom, BWV, BCV, BLT, BCV

4/13/22 -4/20/22
2 adults, 1 toddler, 1 6 month old
Studio, Poly

The dates can be flexible, anywhere from the beginning of April up to the 20th, 7 nights.

Thank you
I see one option for you. I tried to PM you. It seemed like you had 10 posts but wasn't able to start a conversation.

Also, please note that the monorail is not stopping at Poly currently as they are doing construction. Not sure when it is scheduled to come back online.

Last minute but hopeful...we are 6 adults looking for Nov. 15 - Nov. 20 (2021). Any resort, either a 2 bedroom OR we could break it down to 2 villas (2 - 1 bedrooms, or 2 studios or any combination of those).
Thanks for your time!

Hi,

I need 97 BCV points. We are Aulani owners and I know we won’t be able to book BCV at 7 month mark.

Our check-in date is Sunday 10/2/2022 and check-out is Saturday, 10/8/2022.

Is there anyway you can reserve 97 BCV points for me? I’ll Venmo; PayPal ( or other accepted forms of payment ) the total balance if deluxe studio is available for those dates once booking opens!

PM if you need more information from me.

Thanks,

Leilani

Hi, looking for anything for October 23rd, 2021. Prefer Grand Floridian. It's for 2 adults.

Hi,

I need 97 BCV points. We are Aulani owners and I know we won’t be able to book BCV at 7 month mark.

Our check-in date is Sunday 10/2/2022 and check-out is Saturday, 10/8/2022.

Is there anyway you can reserve 97 BCV points for me? I’ll Venmo; PayPal ( or other accepted forms of payment ) the total balance if deluxe studio is available for those dates once booking opens!

PM if you need more information from me.

Thanks,

Leilani
Sorry, 50% rule kicked in so I don't have BCV points for you.
Good luck

Last minute but hopeful...we are 6 adults looking for Nov. 15 - Nov. 20 (2021). Any resort, either a 2 bedroom OR we could break it down to 2 villas (2 - 1 bedrooms, or 2 studios or any combination of those).
Thanks for your time!
Sorry, I don't see anything for your dates in any size accommodation. Good luck

Hi, looking for anything for October 23rd, 2021. Prefer Grand Floridian. It's for 2 adults.
Only avail that night is a Treehouse Villa at Saratoga Springs which sleeps 9 for 49 pts - probably bigger than you want. PM me if interested.

Sorry, 50% rule kicked in so I don't have BCV points for you.
Good luck

Sorry, could you elaborate on the 50% rule? I don't understand. If you require a minimum amount of points to be rented to create a transaction, let me know :)

Sorry, could you elaborate on the 50% rule? I don't understand. If you require a minimum amount of points to be rented to create a transaction, let me know :)
Sorry for the confusion. What I meant is I can use anymore BCV points because DVC won't let you borrow more than 50% of points for next year. Not sure I want to transfer these even if available. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter