• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed - Points for Rent/Transfer: 130 Animal Kingdom $15 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfortis

Earned My Ears
Hello, I have around 130 AKV for rent at $15 per point. Reservations must be completed by 12/1/20. If interested send me a PM with the information listed below.

• Check in/Check Out Dates
  • Resort Preference
  • View Preference
  • Number of People in your Party
  • Ages of Children under 18 in your Party

Last edited:

Hello, I have around 130 AKV for rent at $15 per point. Reservations must be completed by 12/1/20. If interested send me a PM with the information listed below.

• Resort Preference
  • View Preference
Aug. 20-23rd
AKL
Value
I'm sorry. I am new here, and I'm not exactly sure how to pM. Thanks!

Basically, I can’t help you out until you have more posts (non rent/trade). I think 10 is the minimum over some period of time. It is in the rules thread. After that you get a private messages privilege . We can’t share personal info here

Studio Savanna view
September 26-October4 2020
My wife and I for our anniversary.
No children
Should be 124 points

• Resort Preference
  • View Preference

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter