Closed:Points for Rent/Transfer:1275 OKW points @ 15.00 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I am looking for a one night stay 3/20-3/21 in a two bedroom villa.
There is available at OK W for 48 points SS standard view 47SS preferred 58 AK standard 47 Savannah few 61 Bay Lake 76 and parlay 187 let me know if I can help

Hi, I am interested in Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village Deluxe Savannah View. The dates I am interested in are August 11th - August 18th.

My dates and resort are flexible to an extent. First trip to Disney World with my wife and kids for our anniversary and my youngest birthday (August 13th). Thank you.

Looking to see what is available June 13-17, studio or 1 bedroom. Preference in this order: Beach Club, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom. Thank you. I would send pm but don't think I'm allowed to yet.

Hi Michael I am new here so wasn't sure how to send a private message. I am looking for 9/21 check in to 9/24 at SSR, I would gladly PM you if I can figure it out lol.

Can you please tell me if you have 104 points available for OKW one bedroom from Oct 17th-21st? Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter