Closed:Points for Rent/Transfer:1275 OKW points @ 15.00 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much- for the same dates, is either two studios at BCV or a two bedroom at BLT available?
Unfortunately, there is only two nights available for the 2 bedroom at BLT and only one night available for BCV. If you are willing to change your dates, there is a 2 bedroom villa at BLT 10/24/2021 to 10/28/2021 if your interested?

Thank you

Unfortunately, there is only two nights available for the 2 bedroom at BLT and only one night available for BCV. If you are willing to change your dates, there is a 2 bedroom villa at BLT 10/24/2021 to 10/28/2021 if your interested?

Thank you
Sorry, we are locked into those dates, thanks for the quick info though. Last possibility- possibly two studios at BLT?

Hi! Sent PM yest, but looking for a studio at SSR for May 18-26. (8 nights)
Yes they have standard room for 108 and a A preferred for 128 points and it is available I am leaving for a board meeting so if someone else can help you I understand I just got home and I have to leave again so I apologize but if you need me to book leave me a message and I could take care of it when I get back

I guess the better question is there any available for June 5 -12 around for $1800
So there is only one resort that has all of those dates and its Saratoga springs deluxe studio only. There were no other resorts with those days at this time it is 114 points and at the $15. Per point thats $1710. It’s available now but earlier there was availability at old Key West and Saratoga

Yes they have standard room for 108 and a A preferred for 128 points and it is available I am leaving for a board meeting so if someone else can help you I understand I just got home and I have to leave again so I apologize but if you need me to book leave me a message and I could take care of it when I get back

thanks! Sent PM to book

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter