• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed:Points for Rent/Transfer:1275 OKW points @ 15.00 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael61

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Closed : oints for Rent/Transfer 1250 OKW points can be used at any resort for $15.00 a point from an experienced renter for over 20 years.
Please private message me what your looking for. I do take a deposit with PayPal and balance with a check mailed to keep cost of PayPal down or charge 3% paypal fee or can workout what ever makes sense for both of us.

Last edited:
Hello...what would the minimum be that you are willing to transfer to another member?

Hello- I am looking for a 2 bedroom at BCV for 10/10 - 10/14. Still working on the posting/24 hour minimums to be able to send PMs. Thanks!

Hello, looking for a two bedroom villa at Aulani anytime in June for any 3 consecutive nights. Can these transfer? if so can you confirm availability? Thanks

Hi - looking for a studio in OKW for 12/18/2021 to 12/25/2021 (7 nights). Can you check availability and cost? Thanks

I am looking to rent points:
11 people in my party - 6 adults, 5 children (16, 15, 15, 13, 12)
Copper Creek 3BR GrandVilla
August 6-8, 2021 (I believe this is 280pts)
Let me know if you might be able to help. Thank you!!!

I am looking to rent points:
11 people in my party - 6 adults, 5 children (16, 15, 15, 13, 12)
Copper Creek 3BR GrandVilla
August 6-8, 2021 (I believe this is 280pts)
Let me know if you might be able to help. Thank you!!!
Yes its 280 points and would be glade to rent to you

Is there any availability for 5/1-5/3?
There is currently 2 resorts that have availability for a Deluxe Studio, unless you are looking for something bigger please let me know.

Saratoga Springs is 34 points for 2 nights and Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House is 36 points.

Thank you

HI I am looking for 4/27-4/30 for a 2 bedroom at Boulder Ridge. it would 4 adults and I child age 1

HI I am looking for 4/27-4/30 for a 2 bedroom at Boulder Ridge. it would 4 adults and I child age 1
The current availability for Boulder Ridge is

1 bedroom villa is 108 points for the entire stay
2 Bedroom villa is 141 points for the entire stay

thank you

Any Animal Kingdom Kidani studio w/ Savannah view availability from 9/2/21-9/6/21?
I am not sure if I have responded to this, if so I am sorry for repeating.

Unfortunately, there is some nights available but not all nights you are looking for. Thurs - Saturday night is available.

Thank you

Hello- I am looking for a 2 bedroom at BCV for 10/10 - 10/14. Still working on the posting/24 hour minimums to be able to send PMs. Thanks!
Hello, I am not sure if I have replied or not, but there is only one night available during your stay.

Thank you

Points for Rent/Transfer 1250 OKW points can be used at any resort for $15.00 a point from an experienced renter for over 20 years.
Please private message me what your looking for. I do take a deposit with PayPal and balance with a check mailed to keep cost of PayPal down or charge 3% paypal fee or can workout what ever makes sense for both of us.

thank you

thank you
Thank you for the quick reply, we decided to stay at a different resort and we have enough points for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter