Closed: Points for Rent/Transfer: 111 points at $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyjamie

DVC Member 2004 SSR
UPDATE: I now have 47 points available for renting.

I have 111 points for rent/transfer. I can make reservations up to 11 months out at SSR and 7 months out at all other DVC resorts. I will make the reservation for you and give you a confirmation number upon payment received. I will also call in to add room requests/DME information if/when needed by you.

Accepting payment by money order/cashier's check only. No refunds, but will work with you to try to reschedule trip if needed (as allowable/applicable).

If interested, please PM me with the following information:
1. Full names of everyone in the party
2. Ages of all children in the party at time of reservation
3. First choice for resort, Second choice for resort, Third choice for resort
4. Type of room - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
5. Dates you are checking in
6. Dates you are checking out
7. Home address:
8. Telephone #:
9. Disney Dining: Yes/No (if yes, what type)
10. Magical Express Wanted: Yes/No/Yes, but once flights are arranged
--If the answer is Yes, what is the airline and flight information?

I have rented numerous times on this board without any issues! :hippie:

Thanks, Jamie

Hi Jamie,
I'm new to the site, how do I PM you. I'm intrested in renting for 09/28 to 10/03. please let know asap.
thanks,
Ann

Can your point be used for AKL, I believe I need 52 points for these dates....thanks for looking into this for me.

Hi there,

I only need a one-night reservation, so if you have 9-12 points left over when you are done please PM me & let me know!

Hi Jamie,
I'm new to the site, how do I PM you. I'm intrested in renting for 09/28 to 10/03. please let know asap.
thanks,
Ann

Can your point be used for AKL, I believe I need 52 points for these dates....thanks for looking into this for me.

Hi Ann,

I got your PM. I saw that you contacted 10 other people for this same transaction. As I am looking to sell closer to the 111 amount, I will let you deal with others that have more points to share. Thanks for contacting me though!

Jamie

What UY are these points for? I am trying to find a transfer of 25 points for a reservation in July 2010.
Thanks.

The points can be available for both 2009 or 2010. However, I really am holding off of a transaction until it is closer to the 111 amount. Thanks.

Hi Jaime,
I'd be interested in taking all 111 points as that's the exact amount I need for the Contemporary Bay Lake studio. Can you check to see if a studio is available for 4/18/2010-4/24/2010.

Thanks,

Jenni

Hi Jaime,
I'd be interested in taking all 111 points as that's the exact amount I need for the Contemporary Bay Lake studio. Can you check to see if a studio is available for 4/18/2010-4/24/2010.

Thanks,

Jenni

Sorry, Jenni. That is more than 7 months out for BLT. I can only do SSR up to 11 months out.

Jamie

I'm interested in 110 pts toward 2 value studios at AKV 1/8-1/13/10 (5 nights). If you think this would work, I can PM you our details.

I am looking for a two bedroom villa december 26-jan 2 if you can find out anything I would like to take them. Thanks!

I'm interested in 110 pts toward 2 value studios at AKV 1/8-1/13/10 (5 nights). If you think this would work, I can PM you our details.

This could work. I saw that you requested this from another DISer. Have they got in touch with you already?

Disney Jaime
I could work 2 studios during that time december 26-jan 2 if your points would work.

Would you be able to rent points for a studio MKV from 9/21-9/26? If so let me know ASAP.
Thanks

Would you be willing to do a "transfer" for the remaining 47 points? I need extra points for a reservation I would like to make in July 2010.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter