CLOSED Points for Rent or Transfer: 104 SSR pts @ $16pp, use by July 31,2022 any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxie

Earning My Ears
Post closed - only 9 points left, PM me if you need it but doubt it will help anyone. Transfer not available.

I have 104 points at $16pp that must be used by July 31st (this summer), can be used at any resort (SSR home resort).
I do have more points available if booked before 3/31 (my banking date for this year).

Please provide:
* Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
* Desired view
* Number in your party
* Ages of children in your party

I do require a signed contract and full payment before making a reservation, if your reservation cannot be made I will refund you.
Payment via PayPal plus any fees or Zelle.

Last edited:
Is there any availability for a Studio for May 21st and May 22nd? I would consider a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam

Hi!
We’re looking for a week in June.
Studio or 1Bedroom is fine.
no Resort preference.
2 adults 1 2 year old.

Trying to help a friend for below
Looking for May 20 or 22st for animal kingdom studio/1 bd.
Also open to 23-25 at AKL (need 2 nights) I currently have night of May 21st from an owner.

Also looking any studio ( for me) same time May 21-26th any resort - can split stay or resort hop.

Thank you

Trying to help a friend for below
Looking for May 20 or 22st for animal kingdom studio/1 bd.
Also open to 23-25 at AKL (need 2 nights) I currently have night of May 21st from an owner.

Also looking any studio ( for me) same time May 21-26th any resort - can split stay or resort hop.

Thank you
please see this post on how to be able to private message, if you go to the testing link they list you can easily get 10 post there. It is hard to do this stuff on the post but there is some availability for what you are looking for.

I have 104 points at $16pp that must be used by July 31st (this summer), can be used at any resort (SSR home resort).
I do have more points available if booked before 3/31 (my banking date for this year).

Please provide:
* Desired view
* Number in your party

I do require a signed contract and full payment before making a reservation, if your reservation cannot be made I will refund you.
I sent a pm. I did forget that there are 4 of us. 2 adults a 14 yo and a 1 yo. Thanks so much

hello,
I was looking for a short stay at Saratoga Springs. 1 bedroom June 8-June 10th
I looked it up on the DVC availability and it looks like it currently is available and it would cost 52 points... But i am new at this and not sure if I am looking at it correctly. I also didn't know if you were wanting them all to be purchased or not.
Please let me know!
Thanks so much!

hello,
I was looking for a short stay at Saratoga Springs. 1 bedroom June 8-June 10th
I looked it up on the DVC availability and it looks like it currently is available and it would cost 52 points... But i am new at this and not sure if I am looking at it correctly. I also didn't know if you were wanting them all to be purchased or not.
Please let me know!
Thanks so much!
I sent you a pm

Please provide:
* Desired view
* Number in your party

Looking Room that sleeps 5 May 30- June 4th. Ages of children 22, 18, 13 - plus hubby and myself. Flexible as long as it sleeps 5

Looking Room that sleeps 5 May 30- June 4th. Ages of children 22, 18, 13 - plus hubby and myself. Flexible as long as it sleeps 5
Can you please see the previous post about how to private message so we can communicate that way, it is very hard to go back and forth on the post

Sorry here is that post on how to PM (click here), the best thing is to just post on a test forum 10 times. Once you do that we can PM with availability, there is availability for 1 bedrooms and some 2 bedrooms during that time!

Hello! If you are still up, I think the dates I am looking for AKL Jambo 1bdrm standard for May 21 to May 23 is available . Can you grab them and I would like to rent. I will PM you.

Hi! Can’t private message yet and I apologize. If still available, I’m looking for any availability in May between 12 & 28. Looking for one bedroom villa for four adults and an infant. Preference of hotel is subject to availability :)

Hi! Can’t private message yet and I apologize. If still available, I’m looking for any availability in May between 12 & 28. Looking for one bedroom villa for four adults and an infant. Preference of hotel is subject to availability :)
Wait jk, with 100 points I’d be looking for a week in a studio—not sure how available those are right now if at all. But still would love to know and would purchase if one was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter