CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT- OKW - 175 points after May 31 - $14.75/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpep42

Mouseketeer
I have 175 points for rent after May 31. I can book OKW up to 11 months out and all other resorts 7 months out. I also have Vero Beach points for rent after September 30. I would expect payment as soon as your reservation confirmation is sent to you. I would appreciate payment from Paypal. If not possible I will accept a Cashier's check. I'm an experienced renter on this site (member since 2020) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, # people and resorts to check. Emails, phone numbers and addresses CANNOT be sent on this site. They must be sent to me by a Private Message. Have a magical day.

Last edited:

Happy new year! Could you check the availability of the following? Thanks.

preferred dates: 4/12-4/18
Preferred resorts: AKV
#adults/children: 2/2
room type: value studio

I am interested in renting points for June 12th-16th. Looking for a studio at Boardwalk, Saratoga springs or Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Thank you in advance!
(PM sent as well)

Happy new year! Could you check the availability of the following? Thanks.

preferred dates: 4/12-4/18
Preferred resorts: AKV
#adults/children: 2/2
room type: value studio
I'm sorry my points don't come due until June

ISO studio at either Poly, BCV or BWV - arrival 6/8 for 4 nights. Anything available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter