CLOSED: Points for Rent - No Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am looking for a studio or possibly 1 bedroom for check in Thursday April 28th and check out Saturday April 30th. 2 adults and 2 teens. I believe you can only do OKW at this time frame. Which is fine for us. Thank you so much for checking .

Yes
Hi I am looking for a studio or possibly 1 bedroom for check in Thursday April 28th and check out Saturday April 30th. 2 adults and 2 teens. I believe you can only do OKW at this time frame. Which is fine for us. Thank you so much for checking .
Yes, a Studio is available at OKW for 32 pts or a one bedroom at OKW for 63 pts.

I put in my selection criteria Deluxe Studio and/or One Bedroom at any/all of the Florida DVC resorts for those dates. It came back with this response:

No Rooms Are Fully Available for Your Selected Dates
could you look for 12/9-12/12

Looking for a reservation checking in October 14th and check out October 18th. Ok with any Walt Disney World resort and studio or one bedroom any view category. and ok with split stays or shorter reservation length. Two adults and one three year old. Thank you!

No rooms are fully available. A night here, a night there, only. With this exception: The most nights, 3, is in a 1BR at SSR for Check-In: Oct 14, 2021 Check-Out: Oct 17, 2021
for 103 Vacation Points

Looking for a reservation checking in October 14th and check out October 18th. Ok with any Walt Disney World resort and studio or one bedroom any view category. and ok with split stays or shorter reservation length. Two adults and one three year old. Thank you!
No rooms are fully available. A night here, a night there, only. With this exception: The most nights, 3, is in a 1BR at SSR for Check-In: Oct 14, 2021 Check-Out: Oct 17, 2021
for 103 Vacation Points

For rent are 180 OKW points at $14.75 per point.
These are banked points that must be used by 5/31/22. For Old Key West I can book 11 months out and 7 months out for all other resorts.

I expect payment as soon as you have received your reservation confirmation from me. I accept PayPal.

If interested, please let me know your:
- Desired check-in and check-out dates;
- Choice of resort(s), room size, and view preference;
- Number of people in party and how many of them are kids under age 18.

Please remember: any private information such as email address, phone number, mailing address, kids' ages, etc., should only be sent via PRIVATE MESSAGE. Thank you and have a Magical Day.
Looking for reservations Dec 1 through December 5 2 adults

For rent are 180 OKW points at $14.75 per point.
These are banked points that must be used by 5/31/22. For Old Key West I can book 11 months out and 7 months out for all other resorts.

I expect payment as soon as you have received your reservation confirmation from me. I accept PayPal.

If interested, please let me know your:
- Desired check-in and check-out dates;
- Choice of resort(s), room size, and view preference;
- Number of people in party and how many of them are kids under age 18.

Please remember: any private information such as email address, phone number, mailing address, kids' ages, etc., should only be sent via PRIVATE MESSAGE. Thank you and have a Magical Day.

Hi is any studios available? for October 8-9
AKL, boardwalk, SSR or Cooper Creek.
2 Adults 2 children
Thanks

Last edited:
for 103 Vacation Points

PM sent. Thank you

HI, looking for this please:
- Desired check-in and check-out dates: 3/10/22 - 3/11/22 (one night to tack on an existing reservation)
- Choice of resort(s), room size, and view preference - VGF studio lake view, BCV studio, Boardwalk
- Number of people in party and how many of them are kids under age 18: 2 adults, 1 child

Hi is any studios available? for October 8-9
AKL, boardwalk, SSR or Cooper Creek.
2 Adults 2 children
Thanks
Sorry for the delay while I was off-line. I see availability at the following three resorts:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
19 points

Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
26 points

Disney's Old Key West Resort
15 points

Also, please visit this link so as to be able to send/receive private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter