• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - Points for Rent expiring 9/1/2021 116 points at $6.00 per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamfinder99

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
Points for Rent expiring 9/1/2021 116 points at $6.00 per Point (Only 97 Remaining points remain)

We had to cancel an existing reservation which 97 points remain that expire on 9/01/21. These points would need to be used with a checkout date no later than September 1st. We do have additional points that we would make available to complete a reservation but they will be at $17 per point. I do see both park availability and resort availability up through September 1st.

Last edited:
Looking for Disney Vero, 8/27 - 8/29 or either single night ocean view inn room. Thanks!

Any studio for 8/25?

or even 1 bedroom?
That date has a lot of availability for Studio and/or 1 bedroom at the various resorts such as Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk even Riviera has a 1 bedroom for the night at 49 points. Could you give me some suggestions for the resorts and I will check availability.

That date has a lot of availability for Studio and/or 1 bedroom at the various resorts such as Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk even Riviera has a 1 bedroom for the night at 49 points. Could you give me some suggestions for the resorts and I will check availability.

PM sent, please call or text

Oooo… I am intrigued for a last minute weekend trip… what’s availability look like for Aug 27-31? Group of 4 or 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter