CLOSED :POINTS FOR RENT at $12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Studio four nights starting 5/29 or 5/30. Order of preference Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Old Key West. Thanks very much!

Hi modgarcia, I'm looking at Aulani, checking-in on any of these dates: 7/22, 7/23, 7/24, 7/25, 7/26, 7/27 for 1 or 2 nights, any type of room. Do you see anything?
I have a total of 280 points good until March 2017,home resort SSR. I could book 11 months out for SSR and 7 months out for all other resorts .PayPal accepted.

Hi modgarcia, I'm looking at Aulani, checking-in on any of these dates: 7/22, 7/23, 7/24, 7/25, 7/26, 7/27 for 1 or 2 nights, any type of room. Do you see anything?
Hi. All 1 night available. Studio (22nd for 27points, 1 bdr on the 23rd for 62 and 2 bdr on the 24th for 79 points

Thank you. The thing is, we have 4 adults and 2 kids. (ages 7 and 5) so, we are looking for a cheapest way to accomodate everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter