CLOSED: Points for Rent-ASAP @ $12.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriHC

Earning My Ears
I have points in "holding".
If your check-out date is within 60 days of whatever TODAY'S date is...
please let me know your check-in and check-out dates and resort/room preferences.
I will check on availability for you.
I accept PayPal (and I pay those fees).
Thank you.
Lori.

We're looking to do a 1 bedroom in Aulani 26th through 29th in a one bedroom (prefer pool view)

Last edited:
I was going to ask for 10/3-10/7 but I checked myself and didn’t see anything for our full dates. Oh well.

Anything 9/4-9/5 excluding okw and ssr?

Hi tx- Yes, there are choices.
AKV-JAMBO...in on 9/4 and out on 9/5...value for 9 points, deluxe (also available for night of 9/5)...11 points, deluxe studio (also available 9/5)...14 points.
BLT-Lake view...17 points.
BRV@WL...deluxe studio...15 points.
POLY-deluxe studio...16 points.
If anything looks of interest, let me know. Thx. L.

We're looking to do a 1 bedroom in Aulani 26th through 29th in a one bedroom (prefer pool view)

Hi MJ- The only availability in a 1 bedroom at Aulani, in on 8/26 and out on 8/29, is an Ocean View for 174 points. That point total is over the amount that I want to rent out at this time. Thx. L.

I was going to ask for 10/3-10/7 but I checked myself and didn’t see anything for our full dates. Oh well.

Hi Ariel- Sorry. There is no consecutive availability...there is OKW for 10/3, SSR for 10/4, OKW for 10/5 and nothing for 10/6. L.

Any two bedroom for August 21-22?

Hi Tink- There is a variety of 2 bedrooms...in on 8/21 and out on 8/22...at SSR ranging in points from 34 for the night to 45 points.
Also, at BCV there is a 2 bedroom, in on 8/21 and out on 8/22...for 43 points.
Let me know if any one looks good. Thx. L.

I have points in "holding".
If your check-out date is within 60 days of whatever TODAY'S date is...
please let me know your check-in and check-out dates and resort/room preferences.
I will check on availability for you.
I accept PayPal (and I pay those fees).
Thank you.
Lori.
Hi, I check in 10/4-10/8. we have a family of 5, but we were looking for animal kingdom villas. whatever can accommodate us, we are interested.

Hi, I’m looking for any studio sept 28, 29 & October 11,12. Anything available? I know it’s a long shot:)

Hi, I check in 10/4-10/8. we have a family of 5, but we were looking for animal kingdom villas. whatever can accommodate us, we are interested.

Hi Rhonda- Sorry, no availability for a studio, 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom at AKV for in on 10/4 and out on 10/8. L.

Hi, I’m looking for any studio sept 28, 29 & October 11,12. Anything available? I know it’s a long shot:)

Hi Vickie- Yes, only availability is at SSR-studio preferred...check in on 9/28 and out on 9/29...16 points.
No availability for 10/11-10/12. L.

Anything available Oct. 6-9 or 7-9?

Hi PrncessA- Here is what I found:
No studios available.
SSR 1 bedroom villa-standard...in on 10/8 and out on 10/9...26 points (also available thru out on 10/12).
SSR 1 bedroom villa-preferred...in on 10/8 and available thru out on 10/11 at 30 points per night.
Lori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter