*** CLOSED *** Points for Rent Aluani 245 pts and BLT 95 pts, $16.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

eileenrbl

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age ...
I have points at BLT and Aluani beginning March 2019. I ask $16.50 per point. Please start a conversation with me if you are interested. I am a DVC owner and have extra points I am not using next year. I also have references. - Eileen

I am interested in Aulani for April 2019, 13th-20th possibly. We are currently planning on 6 adults and 3 children.

What size room or rooms? Do you have dates?

I’m looking for one night at Aulani this July? Any extra point for this year? Looking for July 14th. Two adults one child (4yo) Any room.

Yes I can book Aluani in July but the only thing available is a two bedroom on July 14. 71 points.

- Eileen

We would be looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom. Dates are somewhat flexible between April 13th and 22nd

We would be looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom. Dates are somewhat flexible between April 13th and 22nd

How many nights do you need? Points for a two bedroom Island view are 71 points per night or 213 points total. I could book three nights. Let me know, as you would need to book soon at the 11 month window.

- Eileen

I’m looking for one night at Aulani this July? Any extra point for this year? Looking for July 14th. Two adults one child (4yo) Any room.

There are only 2 bedrooms available at Aluani on July 14. 71 points for Island Garden view and 84 points for Ocean View Let me know if you are interested.

Aulani and BLT Points still available for March 2019 and beyond. Looking for Spring Break 2019 or next year's summer vacation?

We need 108 points for Aulani for April 13-20, 2019.
Please let me know if they are still available:)
Jenny

Jenny,

I would be happy to make the reservation at Aluani for you (this is the way it works). I ask for $16.50 per point and it is payable at the time of the reservation via pay pal. We can exchange emails but we cannot do so on this page.
To use this board and create a discussion you need at least 10 posts on the website.

We currently have a reservation for a 2 bedroom villa with poolside view for 6 nights. We want 7 nights in a 2 bedroom villa with an ocean view.
I need to have you reserve 2 of the 7 nights and I will reserve the other 5. I have now posted 10 times but I still can't PM you. Once we connect, I will adjust my reservations and send payment via PayPal (2 nights at 84/night = 168 points). Any tips for PM'ing you would be much appreciated.

This is new to me, thank you for your patience!
Jenny

Last edited:
Hi Susie, I just rented my Aluani points. I have only a handful left and I have BLT points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter