CLOSED - POINTS FOR RENT : AKL 133 POINTS @18 per point. Book AKL NOW till AUGUST 2024 OR ANY RESORTS NOW till MARCH 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hui

Earning My Ears
My wife and I have been DVC Member since 2008 and we got AKL 133 points to rent @18 per point. If you like to book AKL, we could help to book period till Aug 2024 or any resorts till March 2024.
We are relizable and helpful. We would support you to make sure having a wonderful and memorial vacation.
I could check a booking for any applicable resorts, so just let me know the below info:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, villas , etc)
Room view : ( standard, Savanna, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Number of guests: adults and children age

Payment upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.
Payment accepted via Paypal (No fees for friends/family). Contract is available if required.
We will check availability and get back to you as soon as possible.

PM me for any reservations .

Thank you

Last edited:

Looking for any studio 9/2-9/4 , 2023 (2 nights). 2 adults. Order of preference, RIV, AKL, BWV, CC, SS, OKW

My wife and I have been DVC Member since 2008 and we got AKL 133 points to rent @18 per point. If you like to book AKL, we could help to book period till Aug 2024 or any resorts till March 2024.
We are relizable and helpful. We would support you to make sure having a wonderful and memorial vacation.
I could check a booking for any applicable resorts, so just let me know the below info:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, villas , etc)
Room view : ( standard, Savanna, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Number of guests: adults and children age

Payment upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.
Payment accepted via Paypal (No fees for friends/family). Contract is available if required.
We will check availability and get back to you as soon as possible.

PM me for any reservations .

Thank you
Hi! Are there any studios at Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge on any night from September 20 to September 22nd? Thank you :)

Any availability for AKL Studio Savanna View at Jambo House from 11/11/23 to 11/18/23. Two adults and an infant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter