CLOSED: Points for Rent 9-19 points @ 11 per pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmjm

I need another vacation at the House of Mouse
I have 9-19 pts available for a one night studio rental if someone needs one. The reservation must occur prior to February 1st, 2016 and can be at any resort.

If you're interested let me know, thanks. Mark

Hello! We are looking for a studio for anywhere (but preferably AKL) on 9/22 for one night. Two adults.
Thank you so much!

I have 9-19 pts available for a one night studio rental if someone needs one. The reservation must occur prior to February 1st, 2016 and can be at any resort.

Sent a convo. Thanks!

There is nothing available that night

HI There, We currently have a gap in our Dec 25-January 6 Stay in Florida on the night of Jan 2.

I urgently need 13 points transferred to me or a rental set up for January 2 at OKW and a waitlist put on a room at Kidani. Please let me know how we can proceed.

There are no studios available that night,

Marie, there are no studios available for either night at any resort.

I cant transfer the points they are good for a one maybe two night studio reservation only

Last edited:
Any studio available December 12th? would love any view at AK, but take anything. Thank you

Hi, looking for a 1 night stay, this Thur. night Thanks if you can help, Ann

The points are rented, thank you everyone who inquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter