CLOSED - Points for Rent: 81 SSR Points Available @ $14/point Use by 11/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhamach

Earning My Ears
Can be used for a reservation between now and 11/30/20.
Points can be used anywhere there is availability.
Can also be split into smaller allotments if needed. I can also borrow some if you need a larger amount.

If interested, please provide:
DATE: Check in/check out
RESORT: name
ROOM TYPE: size and view preference (if available)

Thanks! I look forward to working with interested parties.

Sept 3-7
Party of 4
2 adults 2 kids age 1/3
Standard studio anywhere
Sorry, Labor Day weekend is VERY busy. I saw a Studio @ Polynesian and was about to grab that for you - but someone beat me to it. 1-bedrooms at Saratoga are still available for about 114, and I can make those extra points available for you.

Sorry, Labor Day weekend is VERY busy. I saw a Studio @ Polynesian and was about to grab that for you - but someone beat me to it. 1-bedrooms at Saratoga are still available for about 114, and I can make those extra points available for you.

If a studio pops open let’s do it - shoot me a text - I can’t PM you my cell # for some reason - PM me and I’ll share cell #

We rented points and currently have a reservation for Poly studio - standard view for 10/11-10/17. The person we rented from does not have any additional points and we are looking to also stay the night of 10/17. I'm not sure if there is any availability or if you are willing to do a rental for a small amount of points. Thanks in advance!

Looking for a 1 bedroom oct 3-5, 4 adults, anywhere on property, whatever is least expensive

Would you please let me know the availability noted below for 5 nights?
DATE: Check in 9/27, Check out 10/2
RESORT: Beach Club Villa
ROOM TYPE: Deluxe Studio

We rented points and currently have a reservation for Poly studio - standard view for 10/11-10/17. The person we rented from does not have any additional points and we are looking to also stay the night of 10/17. I'm not sure if there is any availability or if you are willing to do a rental for a small amount of points. Thanks in advance!
Hello, I'll consider it if I'll have points left over. Thank you.

Looking for a 1 bedroom oct 3-5, 4 adults, anywhere on property, whatever is least expensive
That would be around 28 points - if I have points left over (since I am trying to sell 81), I will be in touch. Thank you.

Trip October 22-26
2 adults, no children. Standard studio is fine. Would love Poly if available

10/7-10/12
AKL studio savanna room (can also do a split between savanna and Jambo if availability is an issue)
1 adult 1 child

Looking to do Polynesian September 20-25. Should be 80 points total. Please verify if points and dates still available. I cant PM you until tomorrow night. TIA

Can be used for a reservation between now and 11/30/20.
Points can be used anywhere there is availability.
Can also be split into smaller allotments if needed. I can also borrow some if you need a larger amount.

If interested, please provide:
DATE: Check in/check out
RESORT: name
ROOM TYPE: size and view preference (if available)

Thanks! I look forward to working with interested parties.
:
DATE: 10/11 - 10/18
RESORT: 1. AKL 2. Boardwalk 3. OKW
ROOM TYPE: Studio/Standard View (also if value is available for AKL, will like that too)

Thanks!

Looking for 4 nights (Nov. 30 - Dec. 4) at any resort for standard room. Is there any availability and if so, will this work with your must use by deadline? Thanks!

Looking for 11/30-- in a studio--2 adults, 1 child. We would like to use Poly or Grand Floridian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter