CLOSED: Points for Rent: 78 pts $16.50 pp. All resorts thru 03/07/22 (7 months out) and SSR thru 06/01/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkander

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello everyone! I have 78 points to rent. Saratoga Springs is my home resort. Vacation has to end by 6/1/22. $16.50 per point

I can book 11 Months in advance for SSR or 7 months for all non-SSR locations. I have a rental history with David’s Rentals. Please consider sending me a PM so that I can check availability right away and/or if you have any questions.

I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle, but you will have to cover PayPal fees. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, I will send out a contract.

When sending me your request, please include the following:
  • Resort preference
  • More than one resort to check will give me more flexibility
  • Dates in/out, # of nights
  • Accommodation size (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom)
  • View preference, if any.
  • Number of occupants; adults and children
I have been a DVC member since 2007. I have been renting points off and on since 2012. I look forward to helping you with your vacation!

Last edited:

Hi! We are looking for a studio for Sept 5-7th.
2 adults
Open to any resort
We would be willing to do just one of the days as well if that's all that available...

Thank you!

Hello everyone! I have 204 points to rent. Saratoga Springs is my home resort. Vacation has to end by 6/1/22. $16.50 per point

I can book 11 Months in advance for SSR or 7 months for all non-SSR locations. I have a rental history with David’s Rentals. Please consider sending me a PM so that I can check availability right away and/or if you have any questions.

I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle, but you will have to cover PayPal fees. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, I will send out a contract.

When sending me your request, please include the following:
  • Resort preference
  • More than one resort to check will give me more flexibility
  • Dates in/out, # of nights
  • Accommodation size (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom)
  • View preference, if any.
  • Number of occupants; adults and children
I have been a DVC member since 2007. I have been renting points off and on since 2012. I look forward to helping you with your vacation!
Probably going out on a limb but any availability for Dec 4-11, 2021 for Riviera or Beach Club? Any room type and any days in between that date range. For 2 adults and one child.

wdwfirsttimer84 - I just checked for someone else with similar dates and there are no room types available at any resort for that date range. All resorts are pretty booked October, Nov, and December. Availability really opens up in January

Hello!

I know chances are slim, but the DVC Last Minute Getaways says there is availability so I figured I would check (even though I think it’s a glitch!) Looking at a studio at Boardwalk or Beach Club August 8-13 or 8-14 in a standard view. 3 adults; one infant! Thanks so much for looking!

Hello!

I know chances are slim, but the DVC Last Minute Getaways says there is availability so I figured I would check (even though I think it’s a glitch!) Looking at a studio at Boardwalk or Beach Club August 8-13 or 8-14 in a standard view. 3 adults; one infant! Thanks so much for looking!
Hi, I just checked Boardwalk and Beach Club and the rooms are "waitlist only". Sorry!

Hi! Looking to book a trip out to Disney world in May 2022 to see if your points could work for a 2bdrm in Boardwalk Villas from May 6-10 (looks like 176 pts). Thanks!

Hi! Looking to book a trip out to Disney world in May 2022 to see if your points could work for a 2bdrm in Boardwalk Villas from May 6-10 (looks like 176 pts). Thanks!
Hi Doug, Yes you are correct. 176 points and it is available. You can PM me with further questions.

I've updated the thread title with the following info: I now have 105 points to rent. Saratoga Springs is my home resort. Vacation has to end by 6/1/22. $16.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter