Closed - Points for Rent: 62 Bwv pts. - $12.00, Need to be used before 8/1/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WdwJon

Bwv, Vwl
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I have 62 Bwv pts for $12.00 pp that can be used anywhere. Need to be used by 8/1/20.

Last edited:
Are there any 2 bedrooms available tonight 7/13-7/14 just curious. Looking for one with the fewest points needed.Let me know thanks!

I'm not sure if I can book for tonight. The website will only allow beginning tomorrow. Sorry.

For a studio 7/18 to 7/21 there is availability at Boardwalk Villas Garden/Pool view, Boulder Ridge Villas, Polynesian Villas Standard and Lake Views, Bay Lake Tower Lake and Theme Park Views, Saratoga Springs Standard and Preferred Views, and Kidani Village Standard and Savanna Views.

If you have an interest, let me know.

Hi! I am interested in a one night studio at animal kingdom lodge 7/21/20-7/22/20. Thanks!!

Standard and Savanna Views are available for 7/21, 1 night Studio

You may PM me thru the site. I will need the names of those staying in the room, address, ages of any children, contact info, etc. Thanks.

hi! if still available I'm interested.
Travel dates 8/7-8/12
looking for Animal kingdom jambo studio

There is availability 8/7-8/12, 5 nights in Akl Jambo Studio
Standard view - 84 pts, $1176.00
Savanna view - 101 pts, $1414.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter