Closed: Points for rent: 400 points @ $15/point, starting January 1st, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning again. I just realized I did not specify the rooms/points that I am requesting. Kidani 1bedroom Savanna View (61 pts), BLT 1 bedroom Lake View (93 pts) and BWV 1 bedroom std view (74 pts). This would be a total of 228 points. Thank you!

Good morning! I am interested in a split stay Jan 19, 2019 to Jan 27, 2019. I would like the following rooms: 1 bedroom at Kidani for the first two nights (1/19 and 1/20), 1 bedroom at BLT for the next three nights (1/21, 1/22, 1/23), 1 bedroom at BWV for the final three nights (1/24, 1/25, 1/26). Please let me know if this is doable. Thanks so much!

I will check availability and get right back to you.

Thanks

Eegulz,
All the 1-bedrooms at the different resorts and views you are looking for 1/19-1/27 are available for the 228 points you suggested.

If you are interested please send me a PM to discuss further.

Thank you

Is there availability for a standard view studio at the Poly for 4 nights, 3/9-3/13?

Eegulz,
All the 1-bedrooms at the different resorts and views you are looking for 1/19-1/27 are available for the 228 points you suggested.

If you are interested please send me a PM to discuss further.

Thank you
How do I send a PM?

I'm looking for January 28 - February 7 2019 for 2 adults so standard room. Could you check if there is availability for either of the Wilderness Lodge resorts, Boardwalk and AKL savanna view? Thank you!

I'm looking for January 28 - February 7 2019 for 2 adults so standard room. Could you check if there is availability for either of the Wilderness Lodge resorts, Boardwalk and AKL savanna view? Thank you!

The only studios available for all your dates are SSR and OKW.

Hello. I’m interested in BWV, Studio, Standard, 1/10-1/20, 2019. I could also do 1/7-1/17, 2019 if other dates don’t work. 112 pts I believe. Experienced renter. Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Hi there. Looking for a 2-bedrooom (Lake View) at BLT for Feb 22 - 28th. Thanks. ~Val

We have 400 points available for rent starting January 1, 2019.

Terms: $15/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has beenmade in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!

Terms: $15/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has beenmade in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!

Hello! We would like to rent a 2 bedroom ocean view villa at Aulani from February 14-20,2019 at Aulani. Can we work something out? Thank you!

Thank you!

Hello! Looking for Aulani for a 6 night rental of a ocean view 2 bedroom villa on February 14-20,2019. 5 adults and 3 children, ages 6,7,8.
Thank you!

Hi
Hoping there’s still availability for a studio at Grand Californian for 3 nights 8th Feb-checking out on the 11th? For two adults.

Thanks

Thank you!
Looking for 150 points for 10 nights. Checking in Feb 19, 2019 and checking out March 1. Looking for standard studio at Boardwalk Villas. Thanks, SPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter