CLOSED: Points for Rent: 37+ AKV Points for Rent (Can be used at any resort, but travel must be completed by January 31, 2022) - $16 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

POTCfan

DIS Veteran
I have 37 points available for any reservation prior to January 31st, 2022. These points may not be transferred. I can also borrow a few points from my next Use Year if needed to complete a reservation.

This is roughly equivalent to about 2 nights in a studio or 1 night in a 1 bedroom. There is not a lot of availability - but I am willing to check any request you may have. Note that the more flexible you are (as to dates, specific resorts, type of room), the more likely I will be able to book something for you.

The reservation should be considered non-refundable.

I will accept PayPal, but the buyer is responsible for the PayPal fees. I would also accept a check, but I would have to receive the check a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the check-in date.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Hi looking for 1 adult two kids 13 and 11 for 10/21-10/23 or 10/22-10/24 Epcot area preferred. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter