• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - Points for Rent: 351 Aulani/CC Points for Rent @ $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffToDWD

DIS Veteran
287 Aulani and 64 Copper Creek points (total 351) for rent at $15pp that can be used at any resort. Reservation must conclude by 11/30/2020.
If you need additional points to complete the reservation, we have more points that we will consider renting out too.
Please PM me or post to this thread if interested
Thanks!

Last edited:

Hi. I am planning a one night stay at the Riviera Resort checking in 8/8/20. I'm interested in purchasing points.

Thanks

Thanks for replying. I want to stay in the deluxe studio. I can't find the option to PM or start a conversation with you.

Sounds good. Just a note that the tower studio has max occupancy of 2. If you are interested in continuing, please PM me when you can. Thanks!

Ok. The max occupancy is fine. I would like to move forward but I still don't have enough postings for PM.

Looking for 2-3 nights either 8/9-8/12 or the following week 8/16-8/19 at poly or AKL (savannah view)
Studio
2 adults , 1 child

Looking for 2-3 nights either 8/9-8/12 or the following week 8/16-8/19 at poly or AKL (savannah view)
Studio
2 adults , 1 child

8/9-8/12
Jambo (savannah view studio) - 57 points
Kidani (savannah view studio) - 57 points
Poly (lake view studio) - 81 points
Poly (standard) - 69 points

8/16-8/19
Jambo (savannah view studio) - 51 points
Kidani (savannah view studio) - 51 points
Poly (lake view studio) - 75 points
Poly (standard) - 63 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter