Closed: Points for rent: 300 SSR points @ $18/point for use at all resorts starting 1/1/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 300 SSR points @ $18/point available Starting January 1, 2024.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at SSR 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts, reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: Points will be $18/point for all resorts. 50 points or less will be $20/point for all resorts. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

Any reservation that is cancelled prior to a trip will forfeit deposit of 25%.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority listed
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

We are experienced renters who have rented for a number of years.

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Thank you

Last edited:

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at SSR 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts, reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: Points will be $18/point for all resorts. 50 points or less will be $20/point for all resorts. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

Thank you
Interested in 83 points for Hilton Head 2 bedroom January 2-6, 2024.

Interested in 83 points for Hilton Head 2 bedroom January 2-6, 2024.
Good morning! A 2-bedroom at Hilton Head is available for 1/2-1/6 for 83 points.

If you are interested please send a PM. I can answer any questions you may have.

Thank you

Thank you so much for checking the availability for me. At this time I have decided to book through another owner who I have worked with before and iis offering a lower point price. Best of luck renting all your points.

Thank you so much for checking the availability for me. At this time I have decided to book through another owner who I have worked with before and iis offering a lower point price. Best of luck renting all your points.
No problem. Thanks for letting us know.

Is there any studio availability at any California resorts anytime in January, February or March? We are flexible on dates but looking to spend 3/4 nights. Please let me know!

1st option: May 21 - 24
2nd option: May 18-24
2. Resort, with priority listed:
BWV, AKV, open
Studio

1st option: May 21 - 24
2nd option: May 18-24
2. Resort, with priority listed:
BWV, AKV, open
Studio
BWV garden/pool view studios are available for 48 points for May 21-24. The same room at BWV is also available for May 18-24 for 97 points.

If you are interested or have questions please send a PM.
Thank you

Is there any studio availability at any California resorts anytime in January, February or March? We are flexible on dates but looking to spend 3/4 nights. Please let me know!
Sorry there isn’t anything available in either California resort for JaMaury through March.

Looking for a studio for rent From January 9 to January 16. Preferred resorts Beach Club, Wilderness, Bay lake or Boardwalk.

Are you able to help? 2 Adults.

Looking for a studio for rent From January 9 to January 16. Preferred resorts Beach Club, Wilderness, Bay lake or Boardwalk.

Are you able to help? 2 Adults.
Sorry. There are only 1 or 2 nights available at any studio in all resorts for 1/9-1/16.

Good afternoon,

I am interested in Boardwalk Standard or Animal Kingdom Value from January 21, 2024 - January 27, 2024.

Thank you.

Good afternoon,

I am interested in Boardwalk Standard or Animal Kingdom Value from January 21, 2024 - January 27, 2024.

Thank you.
Sorry there aren’t any studios available for more than one day for 1/21 to 1/27 at any DVC resort.

Thank you
Hi-

Thank you
Hi-We are looking to rent DVC points for the following:
1. Check in February 17, check out February 21st
2.Resort-Boulder Ridge villas 1st choice, Grand Floridian 2nd choice, Polynesian 3rd choice
3. Deluxe studio type rooms

Thank you!

Looking for a studio for rent September 2024 Either Sept 1-8 or 21 to 28 Preferred resorts Beach Club, Wilderness, Bay lake or Boardwalk.

Are you able to help? 3 Adults and 1 16 year old.

Looking for a studio for rent September 2024 Either Sept 1-8 or 21 to 28 Preferred resorts Beach Club, Wilderness, Bay lake or Boardwalk.

Are you able to help? 3 Adults and 1 16 year old.
I’m sorry I wouldn’t be able to make your reservation until February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter