CLOSED:POINTS FOR RENT: 21 SSR points @ $15 p/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

FischDF

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Nothing available anymore.

I can book up to 11 months ahead of your checkin date in SSR & 7 months ahead in other resorts.

See this link for points charts for individual resorts:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/DVCpoints.shtml
I am an experienced renter & have excellent references; I will do everything possible to make your Disney vacation the best, especially during this COVID pandemic. Please provide dates, resort(s), & type of accommodation (studio, 1 BR, etc) so that I can check availability, and feel free to ask questions. Paypal preferred; fees, if any, to be paid by the recipient of the points.

You can contact me via PM or respond to this post.

If you still need to do additional posts for a PM go to the Technical Support Forum test thread to post. See this post https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Happy planning!

Last edited:
Looking to book Disney for my honeymoon. Check in 11/28/2021 checkout 12/5/2021. Would like animal kingdom lodge studio, but am open to any studio available that week. Also, any tips or suggestions are much appreciated as Disney travel is new to us. We love the animals, but also believe magic kingdom to be our favorite park

Looking to book Disney for my honeymoon. Check in 11/28/2021 checkout 12/5/2021. Would like animal kingdom lodge studio, but am open to any studio available that week. Also, any tips or suggestions are much appreciated as Disney travel is new to us. We love the animals, but also believe magic kingdom to be our favorite park

At this time only OKW and SSR are fully available for your dates. Studios go quickly. The other resorts have anywhere from 1-3 nights open from Nov 28-30. I can only book SSR now, since it's my home resort and it's more than 7 months to your check-in, but I can also waitlist you for another of your choice. Sometimes that works. If you want OKW right now you would have to check with an OKW owner, but both SSR && OKW are larger resorts so will be available when others aren't. OKW has larger rooms and is more cost-effective. I don't have a lot of travel tips, but I can say that the in-park transportation is better than using your own car, in my opinion. Riding the monorail is fun but I don't find it necessary to stay in a monorail resort. Your best bet is to check one of the other forums; I think there's one for first-time visitors and certainly one for each resort. HTH

Looking for a studio for May 23-25
You didn't mention which resorts, but 3 are available. Boulder Ridge (32 pts); AKV Kidani (34 pts); SSR (26 or 30 pts) If interested, you would need to PM me with guests' names, address, phone & email, & ages of any children. Don't post private info in the public thread

Hi!
I’m a DVC renter with no ownership of my own.
I’m looking to rent points to stay at SSR in a standard studio from 9/19-9/25. Two people in our party.

I can book up to 11 months ahead of your checkin date in SSR & 7 months ahead in other resorts.

See this link for points charts for individual resorts:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/DVCpoints.shtml
I am an experienced renter & have excellent references; I will do everything possible to make your Disney vacation the best, especially during this COVID pandemic. Please provide dates, resort(s), & type of accommodation (studio, 1 BR, etc) so that I can check availability, and feel free to ask questions. Paypal preferred; fees, if any, to be paid by the recipient of the points.

You can contact me via PM or respond to this post.

If you still need to do additional posts for a PM go to the Technical Support Forum test thread to post. See this post https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Happy planning!
Sent ya a message!

Hi Denise!

If you have some points left over, I need between 6-48 points to make a reservation I'm working on. If you're willing to transfer points to me, please pm me!

Hi Denise!

If you have some points left over, I need between 6-48 points to make a reservation I'm working on. If you're willing to transfer points to me, please pm me!

I've already done my one transfer on this contract so can't help you out. Sorry! If I can help with a reservation I'd be happy to check

Hi!
I’m a DVC renter with no ownership of my own.
I’m looking to rent points to stay at SSR in a standard studio from 9/19-9/25. Two people in our party.
SSR is available for your dates and I do have points available. 6 nights in SR standard studio are 73 points. If you would like to move forward on this please send PM with your names, address, phone number & email so that I can reserve the resort. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello! I'm looking for 4/16-4/29/21 in a studio super flexible on the resort but first choice would be AKL

Hello! I'm looking for 4/16-4/29/21 in a studio super flexible on the resort but first choice would be AKL
Hello,
There's nothing fully available for your dates. The best is Poly for 6 nights but most resorts have 3 or 4 nights available, or are waitlist only. There might be possibilities if you want to move around from resort to resort, but that seems like a hassle.

Hello,
I am looking for a studio for 04/19 for 2 nights for 4 people. TIA
There are several options available:
SSR, standard (28 pts); preferred (32)
Poly standard (46); Lake View (52)
AKV Kidani standard (30)
Boulder Ridge (36)

Because this is within the 30 day pre-checkin time I would need payment before I book the resort. If your choice isn't available when I try to book I will refund your money. Otherwise, it's a non-refundable transaction. The reason is that if I cancel a reservation within 30 days of checkin Disney puts restrictions on it which make it difficult for me to use or rent to someone else.

If you would like to proceed please PM me so that we can exchange information.

Hello, looking to possibly rent points for SSR 7-25 to 7-28 in a Standard Studio for 3 adults; which I believe is 42 points. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
There are several options available:
SSR, standard (28 pts); preferred (32)
Poly standard (46); Lake View (52)
AKV Kidani standard (30)
Boulder Ridge (36)

Because this is within the 30 day pre-checkin time I would need payment before I book the resort. If your choice isn't available when I try to book I will refund your money. Otherwise, it's a non-refundable transaction. The reason is that if I cancel a reservation within 30 days of checkin Disney puts restrictions on it which make it difficult for me to use or rent to someone else.

If you would like to proceed please PM me so that we can exchange information.
Sending PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter