CLOSED Points for rent: 206+ VGF/BLT home resort advantage - $16-18 pp - discount for 50+ pts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe our top picks are Boardwalk, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom (Kidani or Jambo - doesn't matter)

Jambo or Kidani
-- standard 114 pts
-- savannah 148

OKW 104

Boardwealk
-- Garden/pool view 138

It looks like Saratoga springs has availability Jan 21st-25 for a deluxe studio. Do you not show that??

Choose from two buckets of points:

Grand Floridian Villas/August Use Year
36+ points (I have additional points available to complete a reservation, up to 50 or 75)
- $17 per point, 50 points or more
- $18 per point, 49 points or less
Can be used at any resort except Riviera at seven months or less; home resort priority for VGF more than 7 months out

Bay Lake Tower/March use year
100+ points (maximum 119)
Points must be used for stays from 3/1/22 to 2/28/23
Can be used at any resort; home resort priority for BLT more than 7 months out

Please note that because each bucket above represents separate use years, each reservation needs to be booked from one of the three buckets above. It is possible to book two consecutive reservations from different buckets but they will not be able to be combined. It should be no problem to go to the front desk on the morning of the second reservation and stay in the same room. I would also note this in the comments of the second reservation so the room scheduler would know in advance and should pre-assign the same room for the second reservation.
I'm looking for a studio at SSR or OKW from 3/10 - 3/19. Would book ASAP if available and you still have the points from the 2 buckets. TIA!

It looks like Saratoga springs has availability Jan 21st-25 for a deluxe studio. Do you not show that??

No, waitlist only. Whatever source you are consulting is not accurate or perhaps a room became available and has since been booked.

P.S. If you are looking at the Disney website for cash bookings, those rooms are in a different inventory from the DVC points inventory.

Good morning. Looking for any studio for 3 adults at any resort for 12/29/21 or 12/30/21 through 1/2/22. Thanks for checking!

How about anything at Vero Beach 1/1 or 1/2 - 1/8 or 1/9 (can shorten if needed)?

Two nights at most. I would need advance payments to book these because a cancellation would cause the points to go into holding.

Looking for 1 night 2bed standard lock-off alk jambo june 30. If still have pts available thank you.

Looking for 1 night 2bed standard lock-off alk jambo june 30. If still have pts available thank you.

It is available as a lock-off. To book, please PM me names of all guests, age of kids, email, phone and postal address.

36+ points (I have additional points available to complete a reservation, up to 50 or 75)
Can be used at any resort except Riviera at seven months or less; home resort priority for VGF more than 7 months out

Please note that because each bucket above represents separate use years, each reservation needs to be booked from one of the three buckets above. It is possible to book two consecutive reservations from different buckets but they will not be able to be combined. It should be no problem to go to the front desk on the morning of the second reservation and stay in the same room. I would also note this in the comments of the second reservation so the room scheduler would know in advance and should pre-assign the same room for the second reservation.

Looking for July 10-15 2022 Studio at BCV for two adults and two children

Looking for a studio that sleeps 5 or a 1 bedroom anywhere besides OKW or SSR. March 30-April 1

Hi There! Looking for Old Key West 1 bedroom March 29-31 for 62 points. Can you please let me know if you still have the points available and if this room is still available? Thank you!!

Hello,

We are looking for:
Sunday March 20th 2022 - for 5 nights checking out on Friday March 25th 2022
We are 4 adults and one teenager are 15.

Choice #1) Boardwalk Villas Deluxe studio Standard view
Choice #2) Beach Club Villas Deluxe Studio
Choice #3) Boardwalk Villas Deluxe Studio B/P view

Thank you,
Kyndall

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter