CLOSED. Points for Rent. 185 Points at Old Key West. $16 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! There is a studio available at OKW for the night of 2/28 that would be 15 points. Would you be interested in that?
In order for me to book it, I will need some personal information which we aren't allowed to give out in a public forum. I understand you've just joined and don't have access to the PM system yet. In order to be able to PM you need 10 posts. You can get your post done by repeatedly posting in a test forum like this one:

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

Once you get your ability to PM, message me and we will get it booked ASAP for you :)

I think I can PM now, but I don't know how to do it? I'm sorry - I promise Im not this technologically challenged when it comes to payment! LOL

In order for me to book it, I will need some personal information which we aren't allowed to give out in a public forum. I understand you've just joined and don't have access to the PM system yet. In order to be able to PM you need 10 posts. You can get your post done by repeatedly posting in a test forum like this one: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

Once you get your ability to PM, message me and we will get it booked ASAP for you :)
I have the post - I dont know how to PM? Can you PM me so that I can send you my info! We are very interested in the room!

I have the post - I dont know how to PM? Can you PM me so that I can send you my info! We are very interested in the room!
I'm so sorry for the delay in response. I just logged into DVC and the only studio available now is at Saratoga Springs or Riviera :(

I'm so sorry for the delay in response. I just logged into DVC and the only studio available now is at Saratoga Springs or Riviera :(
I’m open to Riviera for sure! We were planning on going to Epcot so the gondolas would be great! What’s the point count?

Hi...thanks so much for your reply. I thought I would get a notification so I apologize for the delay. interested in the OKW price for the dates 4/7-10 for the 2BR (and I assume your points cover this?). Thanks! Could you also check available for these dates for two studios in the same resort for 4/7-10 and doesn't matter which resort? Thank you! I will make sure I log back on to see if you responded. I rented from here a few years ago but I guess because I don't post I can no longer private message (or I just don;t know how)?

Hello!
I am hoping to find something for 2-4 days anywhere between March 27th and April 1st. Preferably a 1 bedroom, but open to 2 bedrooms as well. Could you please tell me if there are any resorts that have anything fitting this still available? I know it’s spring break time so this might not be feasible!
thank you!!

Hello!

I'm seeing quite a bit of availability. The dates in March only have availability at Saratoga Springs. In April, there are 2 BRs at Saratoga and Old Key West. In May, the rooms are also available at Saratoga and Old Key West. Is there a specific time period that you'd like more info on?
Ok Thank you! Looks like OKW would be 140 points for a 2Br for 4/7-10 which we would be interested in. Could you check into availabilty for 2 studios for 4/7-10...Any Resort? Thanks so much!

Ok Thank you! Looks like OKW would be 140 points for a 2Br for 4/7-10 which we would be interested in. Could you check into availabilty for 2 studios for 4/7-10...Any Resort? Thanks so much!
I just sent you a PM!

If you still have availability...Looking for 4 nights...1 bedroom preferred (but open to Studio at Riveria or Saratoga). Very flexible with dates...Week of April 4th, Week of April 25th, or week of May 16th.

Thanks so much!

Looking for a studio for 2 adults.
Checking in May 12th or 13th
Checking out May 15th
No preference on resort. Willing to do a split stay if needed.
Thanks!

If you still have availability...Looking for 4 nights...1 bedroom preferred (but open to Studio at Riveria or Saratoga). Very flexible with dates...Week of April 4th, Week of April 25th, or week of May 16th.

Thanks so much!
Hello! I am sorry but I do not have enough points to help you book this reservation!

Looking for a studio for 2 adults.
Checking in May 12th or 13th
Checking out May 15th
No preference on resort. Willing to do a split stay if needed.
Thanks!
Hello! I was only able to find a studio for the night of May 14th. There was a studio available at Bay Lake for 20 points or at Saratoga for 15 or 18 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter