CLOSED: Points for Rent: 155 points at OKW and 210 points at SSR at $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
The normal PayPal fee if you are using a credit card to pay is 3.5%.
I've been with DVC a long time, but never have done this with needing points so I'm not sure how this works. Looks like I am short 5pts on my pts. Or need 22pts for a reservation at OKW Dec 2022.

I have 155 points at OKW and 310 points at SSR both are Dec 2022 points (points valid for Dec 2022 to Nov 2023) and can be combined available for rent at $18/point. These points can be used at any DVC resort when booking 7 months or less in advance.

Please provide the following in order to check availability:

1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed, etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred, etc if it is an option)

I have been renting for many years and use a rental agreement. Payment is by PayPal with the renter being responsible for any fees.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.
Looking for Feb 17-25 2023 1 bedroom boardwalk preferred view 2 adults 2 children

I've been with DVC a long time, but never have done this with needing points so I'm not sure how this works. Looks like I am short 5pts on my pts. Or need 22pts for a reservation at OKW Dec 2022.

I can't do a transfer for 5 points. If you are looking to rent the 22 points, send me a PM and we can discuss.

Hi!
Standard studio BLT 01/19-01/22?
poly, GF, BLT or WL studio 11/03-11/06?

Thank you! :)

For 01/19-01/22 none of the nights are available at BLT in any studio.

For 11/03 - 11/06 none of the nights are available at VGF, BLT or WL. That is prime DVC time so you aren't normally going to get something just a few months away.

Hi there:)
Looking for one or two AKL value studio suites for Dec 31-Jan 6 or Jan 1-6 or 7th.
we have 2 families of 2 adults to kids. Thanks! If Not available Old Key west or boardwalk standard studio. thanks!

Hi there:)
Looking for one or two AKL value studio suites for Dec 31-Jan 6 or Jan 1-6 or 7th.
we have 2 families of 2 adults to kids. Thanks! If Not available Old Key west or boardwalk standard studio. thanks!

Between Dec 31 - Jan 07 there is no more than 2 nights together available and that is at SSR.

Hi Doug. I’m looking to rent a deluxe studio (not resort studio) at GF from 4/10-4/13. I know your window won’t open up until later this week. If you still have the points and the room is available, will you let me know once your 7 month window opens?

Hi Doug. I’m looking to rent a deluxe studio (not resort studio) at GF from 4/10-4/13. I know your window won’t open up until later this week. If you still have the points and the room is available, will you let me know once your 7 month window opens?

Currently the deluxe studios are still available for those dates.

The 7 month window opens up in 4 days. If you PM me I can get the info from you to make a reservation once the window does open.

Looking for 2 rooms. Animal kingdom savannah view studio. Dates are 2/13/22-2/19/22.
I have 155 points at OKW and 310 points at SSR both are Dec 2022 points (points valid for Dec 2022 to Nov 2023) and can be combined available for rent at $18/point. These points can be used at any DVC resort when booking 7 months or less in advance.

Please provide the following in order to check availability:

1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed, etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred, etc if it is an option)

I have been renting for many years and use a rental agreement. Payment is by PayPal with the renter being responsible for any fees.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.
hi! Looking for 2 rooms. Animal kingdom savannah view studio. Dates are 2/13/22-2/19/22.

Looking for 2 rooms. Animal kingdom savannah view studio. Dates are 2/13/22-2/19/22.

hi! Looking for 2 rooms. Animal kingdom savannah view studio. Dates are 2/13/22-2/19/22.

Sorry, at Kidani on the 13-17 (4 nights) is available and at Jambo only the 14-16 (2 nights) is available

Hello! Looking for 1 standard, studio room for 3 adults, 1 child age 11 - 6 nights, February 5, 2023 check in to February 11, 2023 check out
We would be fine with Beach Club, BoardWalk, Saratoga Springs, or Old Key West (really any resort around 100 points or under)

Hello! Looking for 1 standard, studio room for 3 adults, 1 child age 11 - 6 nights, February 5, 2023 check in to February 11, 2023 check out
We would be fine with Beach Club, BoardWalk, Saratoga Springs, or Old Key West (really any resort around 100 points or under)
SSR standard is available for 86 points,
SSR preferred for 94points

That time is not available at any other resort.

SSR standard is available for 86 points,
SSR preferred for 94points

That time is not available at any other resort.

For 01/19-01/22 none of the nights are available at BLT in any studio.

For 11/03 - 11/06 none of the nights are available at VGF, BLT or WL. That is prime DVC time so you aren't normally going to get something just a few months away.
Are you able to tell me if any studios are available at WL, GF or AKL instead for 01/19-01/22?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter