CLOSED: Points for Rent: 155 points at OKW and 210 points at SSR at $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have 155 points at OKW and 310 points at SSR both are Dec 2022 points (points valid for Dec 2022 to Nov 2023) and can be combined available for rent at $18/point. These points can be used at any DVC resort when booking 7 months or less in advance.

Please provide the following in order to check availability:

1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed, etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred, etc if it is an option)

I have been renting for many years and use a rental agreement. Payment is by PayPal with the renter being responsible for any fees.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Last edited:

I have 155 points at OKW and 310 points at SSR both are Dec 2022 points and can be combined available for rent at $18/point. These points can be used at any DVC resort when booking 7 months or less in advance.

Please provide the following in order to check availability:

1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed, etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred, etc if it is an option)

I have been renting for many years and use a rental agreement. Payment is by PayPal with the renter being responsible for any fees.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.
looking for 93 for transfer and use in march.

I do have a transfer available and the points are good for Dec 2022 till Nov 2023, after which they can be banked.

PM me if you have any questions.

i have my posts and waited the appropriate time. i still see noway i can pm you.

Any availability for BLT, Poly, or GF studios 4/1-4/8/23?

GF studio is available, stand 223 points, lake 266 points, theme 330 points.

POLY is available, stand 234 points and lake 280 points

BLT is available, lake 196 points, theme 237 points

Hello, I am looking for first week of May 2023 (flexible start). 2 adults and a 5 year old.
2 nights at Poly, 5 nights at Beach Club.

Jan 2-6 2023
2 bedroom
Any resort first choice is SSR
Standard or preferred
Flexible up until Jan 9 for 4 nights

Hello, I am looking for first week of May 2023 (flexible start). 2 adults and a 5 year old.
2 nights at Poly, 5 nights at Beach Club.

I can't book at those resorts till 7 months in advance which would be beginning of Oct.

POLY has the first week of May available, but Beach Club already is missing 4 nights in the first week.

Jan 2-6 2023
2 bedroom
Any resort first choice is SSR
Standard or preferred
Flexible up until Jan 9 for 4 nights

Sorry there are no 2 bedrooms available for 4 nights anywhere before Jan 9th. There is better availability starting Jan 9th.

"renter being responsible for any fees". What kind of fees and how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter