CLOSED: Points For Rent: 150 SSR points @ 18.00 per point. Expire 9/30/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! I am bumping and will try to get back to you today. I thought I had these rented and was working with someone… thanks!

Hello I’m interested in buying your points if they are still available if you are able to do a transfer to my DVC account Eric

Hi, wondered if you still had any points available. We are looking for a 2 night stay in Bay Lake Tower studio ( standard or lake view) 2 night from 25th July. Thanks

Looking to rent points July 18 to 21 (3nights)
Looks like only availability is for Saratoga Springs
PM sent

Hello! I have 150 SSR points to rent @ $18.00 a point. Due to my son having a surgery we are having to sell our points instead of using them. Points can be used anywhere. I have rented several times in the past with no problems :) I require payment by PayPal with an additional PayPal fee that they charge. When you request a reservation please list the dates needed, names and ages of the people in the party along with their addresses, phone number and email address. Also please list the preferred resort along with room size. I try my best to check my account often. When I request payment I include the reservation confirmation number in the body of the request. When payment is received I forward the confirmation number to you. Payment is required at time of reservation.

Thanks! :)
Looking to rent points July 18 to 21 (3nights)
Looks like only availability is for Saratoga Springs
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter