• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***CLOSED***Points for Rent: 116 points Aulani must be used by 5/31/22 $16.50/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! It's not letting me send you a message about our Aulani stay. Can you possibly send me a PM so I can reply with our details? Thanks!
It won't let me PM you either. Have you posted the minimum required posts to be able to use the PM system? Read through the info on using PM posted at the top of the Rent/Transfer Forum.

Any studios available @ WDW May 19-22 or 20-23?
They have the 20th and 21st at SS (36 points) and at OKW (30 points) . There are a couple of resorts that have one day, but those two consecutive days are the best we can do for that weekend. They have a 1 bedroom at SS for the 20/21/22 for 88 points.

Hi! Looking for AKV from 4/19-4/23/22, 2 adults & 2 children. Cannot PM as I had to start a new account, forgot password to previous account and no longer have access to email associated with that account.

Hi! Looking for AKV from 4/19-4/23/22, 2 adults & 2 children. Cannot PM as I had to start a new account, forgot password to previous account and no longer have access to email associated with that account.
I won't be able to book it for you without PM. I need your names, address, phone number etc. We aren't allowed to post any of that type of info outside of the PM system. There is an article at the top of the rent/trade forum that explains how to get access to the PM as a "new" member.

Looking for May 3rd-6th at Aulani - hotel room or any studio for three adults. Thanks!

Is there any studio availability for May 20-21? Not picky about the resort since it’s just one night, though specifically looking for Disney world resorts (no Aulani, vero, Hilton head, Disneyland)

Looking for May 3rd-6th at Aulani - hotel room or any studio for three adults. Thanks!
It looks like they only have the 4th and 5th available in a studio. They have a 1 bedroom available, but no studio. I'm not sure how to book a hotel room. It doesn't ever show on the DVC booking website. I'm thinking you would just have to book through Aulani for that.

Is there any studio availability for May 20-21? Not picky about the resort since it’s just one night, though specifically looking for Disney world resorts (no Aulani, vero, Hilton head, Disneyland)
They have a studio available for that one night at OKW (15 points), AK (15 or 18 points depending on view) and Riviera (26 points). PM me if you'd like to book.

Hi! Looking to book a studio for just one night May 12-13. No resort preferences, just whatever is available.

Thanks!

It looks like they only have the 4th and 5th available in a studio. They have a 1 bedroom available, but no studio. I'm not sure how to book a hotel room. It doesn't ever show on the DVC booking website. I'm thinking you would just have to book through Aulani for that.
Thank you for checking!

If points are still available I'm looking for 5/22 - 5/24 at BLT for a 1 Bedroom Lakeview or Theme park view

If there's availability/you have points still available - We're looking for 4/4 - 4/8 (4 nights) in a 1 bedroom .

Is there any availability for a studio on May 13th? For 2 adults. Thank you 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter