CLOSED Points for rent 104 SSR points $14 per point or $13pp if you buy them all. To be used by 11/30/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

zavandor

DIS Veteran
Trying to re-rent points for someone who cannot go anymore because of quarantine rules. Those are 104 points, to be rented for $14 per point, minimum 70 points for a smaller reservation. But if you buy them all the cost is $1,352, equivalent to $13pp!!!!!
Points must be used by 11/30/2020.
Availability is somehow good-ish until September, then it's mostly OKW or SSR. Race week end in November is fully booked everywhere.

There is no refund for this points rental, for whatever reson, even if the resorts are closed. If you cannot go anymore, I'd try to rebook or re-rent (like I'm doing now). If because of resort closure DVC extends the life of the points, you'd be able to re-use them over the longer expiration date. But no cash refund!

Trying to re-rent points for someone who cannot go anymore because of quarantine rules. Those are 104 points, to be rented for $14 per point, minimum 70 points for a smaller reservation. But if you buy them all the cost is $1,352, equivalent to $13pp!!!!!
Points must be used by 11/30/2020.
Availability is somehow good-ish until September, then it's mostly OKW or SSR. Race week end in November is fully booked everywhere.

There is no refund for this points rental, for whatever reson, even if the resorts are closed. If you cannot go anymore, I'd try to rebook or re-rent (like I'm doing now). If because of resort closure DVC extends the life of the points, you'd be able to re-use them over the longer expiration date. But no cash refund!
If It got canceled, would you be willing to do some sort of RCI exchange?

If It got canceled, would you be willing to do some sort of RCI exchange?
Points cannot be used for the Disney Collection for normal hotel bookings or Disney cruise. They might be used for RCI but I don't think they're enough for an RCI reservation, most are around 140-160 points, I cannot assure you something might be found.

Looking for a studio 9/4-9/6. 2 adults. BW is first choice, then OKW, then SSR. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter