CLOSED: Points for Rent: 100 HHI Points / Must be Used by 3-31-21 / $14.00pp or $13.00pp if all points are rented!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brirvhd

Earning My Ears
I have 100 HHI points available for rent; points must be used by March 31, 2021!

***(I also have a few extra points that can be purchased to complete a reservation)***

I have rented points in the past and have been a DVC member and member on this board since 2000.

Rental Price is $14.00pp or if 100 or more points are needed the price is reduced to $13.00pp !!

Please provide the following information to search for your preferences:

- Check in and check out dates

- Resort preferences (1st and 2nd choice)

- Room size (studio, 1-bedroom, etc.)

- Room view (standard, preferred, garden, etc.)

- Number of guests

Feel free to ask questions!

Take care and stay safe!

Hi, I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but I'm totally new to renting points. You can book anywhere, not just your home resort, correct? I'm wanting a WDW resort.

Here's my info:

- March 15-18 (or March 16-19)
- BoardWalk Villas or Old Key West (flexible)
- Studio
- Standard
- 4 guests

Hi, I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but I'm totally new to renting points. You can book anywhere, not just your home resort, correct? I'm wanting a WDW resort.

Here's my info:

- March 15-18 (or March 16-19)
- BoardWalk Villas or Old Key West (flexible)
- Studio
- Standard
- 4 guests
Hi spierce21!
I may be able to help you with OKW but BWV is not fully available.
As per the DVC Forum rules, I am unable to post details about a transaction. Once you reach the 10 post minimum, please contact me to move forward.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Thx Brian

Hi there, looking for a transfer of 128 points for a CCV reservation end of January. New to this forum, never have transferred points before. Been a DVC member since 2018.
Thanks!

Hi there, looking for a transfer of 128 points for a CCV reservation end of January. New to this forum, never have transferred points before. Been a DVC member since 2018.
Thanks!
I'm sorry but I am unable to transfer these 100 pts because they are banked pts. But if you want, I could possibly make a reservation for you if the dates you want are available.
As per the DVC Forum rules, I am unable to post details about a transaction. Once you reach the 10 post minimum, please contact me to move forward.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Yeah that would work for me. The dates are available when I checked a few moments ago. CCV 1 bedroom Jan 22-26.

I'm looking for a studio at OKW or SSR (standard) for 3/6 - 3/13 if you could still go over the 100 points. It would be for 2 adults.

Please PM me as soon as you are able to!! I have other potential renters that I am trying to respond to!
Will do, trying to learn all the requirements. I got my 10 posts but it says I need to wait 24 hrs after account opening to send a PM. Puts me at later tonight.

Looking for room with minimal points for 2 adults 2 kids (8 & 6 y/o) for 2 nights or more on any days between feb 17-23 (preferably 17-20 Feb). Please let me know if it's available. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter